Looking for Game Designers*

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to create a small team of people to work on some game development. Small-time, independent stuff but still with the intention to learn and succeed. If you have programming experience with HTML5, C/C++, and/or Javascript, are a talented artist (especially in 2D graphics/sprites), are a talented composer, have spare time, or otherwise think you might have some useful skill in this (pitching ideas in, general management, etc. does not count, sorry :P), please contact me at [email protected] or via skype (my username is ballin1337).

Don't expect too much at the moment but if you're at least interested in discussing things, that would be awesome. The reason why I'm not sharing details is to keep things simple, avoid information overflow, and not have us get ahead of ourselves. As for my personal qualifications, I worked on a somewhat successful game mod (40+ hours of gameplay, thousands of downloads), have programming experience, have managed various projects successfully, and am an extremely avid gamer with tons of inspiration from many different genres, platforms, and mediums. Gaming is my biggest hobby and people with a similar interest in games and the desire to create something are welcomed to chat me up, if only to see what's on each of our minds.

Thank you for your time.

- "Blazer"

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added. Starting up a chat on GBATemp for now since multiple people expressed interest in discussing things. Just message me if you want to be added for now. It's all just getting to know each other, sharing ideas, and seeing if this is feasible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls