Gaming Looking for an rpg

Isaac

American
OP
Trophies
Here? Right here? What about, say... over there?
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm looking for pc rpg, I want something made for pc because I don't have a decent gamepad for pc, and I don't really like playing console games with a gamepad. And my graphics card is a "Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family" w/358 megs of total memory... Its also a laptop if it makes a difference...

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any specific kinds of tastes? You got your Fallout 1 and 2, Diablo, Baldur's Gate--pretty much any top-seller or reviewed game of certain years from the late 90s should work fine for you.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest Rouge-likes if you like the Free-roam kind, im not sure if your processor can handle some of the more advanced ones, but ill list them anyway.

Powder- My first one, loved it, while its not all that easy its tons of fun, its also very simple compared to most others.4

Dwarf Fortress: Adventure mode- A bit complex, and VERY demanding of resources at times, but its combat system is tops and it features a massive open world thats randomly generated, along with its own generated history, heroes, myths and ancient beasts.

Cataclysm- Its actually Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead, its still in development but a lot of it is done and it features quite a few advanced mechanics, be aware, this one has a lot of content, but it takes a LONG time to get to it. Learning how to properly fire a gun or butcher meat will take at least an in-game week. Never the less hacking systems or installing bionics and building cars.

I recommend more as I find them.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd recommend Bethesda Softworks' titles as well, but your avatar suggests you already know about them. With the system specs you posted you probably wouldn't be able to run too many modern games so... How about Diablo? I've heard lots of good things about the franchise from a friend of mine, and to the best of my knowledge the older games have aged well (there are only two, but you get my point). Also, if you haven't tried Morrowind (I mention this because many newer Elder Scrolls players tend to draw the line at Morrowind) you should try it. It takes a little getting used to, but it's a great game and I actually still play it from time to time, despite having played it when it first came out. Sorry I'm not much help... mostly played console games when I was younger...

Reactions: Satangel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.