Hacking Looking for advice

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so is their any point in me doing 5th page, 4rth page seems to be just for downgrades. cheers for all the help by the way

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont understand why i need to do part 4 since im already on 9.2 on sysnand?

EDIT: O i think i get it, i have to downgrade my rednand down not the sysnand

Last edited by penjabi25,

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i finished part 4 and started prep for page 5 but this part
  1. Copy arm11.bin and arm9.bin from the SafeA9LHInstaller zip to the root of your SD card

this part doesnt have arm11.bin and arm9.bin inside its folder. i do already have it on my root from the previous page

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i finished part 4 and started prep for page 5 but this part
  1. Copy arm11.bin and arm9.bin from the SafeA9LHInstaller zip to the root of your SD card

this part doesnt have arm11.bin and arm9.bin inside its folder. i do already have it on my root from the previous page
Yes it does. Download the .7z again. You should find the arm11 and arm9. YOU NEED TO USE THOSE CERTAIN FILES. NOT THE ONE YOU DOWNLOADED FROM EARLIER IN THE GUIDE. YOU COULD BRICK.

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i finnaly finished the 5th page, should i add the NTR cfw or is their any point. Just seen that at the bottom. thanks for all the help guys. Much appreciated

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i finnaly finished the 5th page, should i add the NTR cfw or is their any point. Just seen that at the bottom. thanks for all the help guys. Much appreciated
You can install the NTR .cia of you want cheats and streaming support. If not, there's no reason to install it. And I'm glad you joined the master race!

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
last question, i can dump any cia game, dlc region locked game and gba cia on the root of the sd now and install via FBI correct? last question i swear lol

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
last question, i can dump any cia game, dlc region locked game and gba cia on the root of the sd now and install via FBI correct? last question i swear lol
Lol, it's fine. Yes. You can just install any .cia game and play it. Unless your 3ds is an old 3ds and your trying to play a new 3ds game, obviously.

penjabi25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so been loving playing around with this now but ive been wondering. I love final fantasy and i noticed some guy online had ff9 working on the 3ds using some type of emu

Would this be possible to install with my setup etc?

think it was called
Retroarch 3DS Opensource.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches