Gaming Looking for a Specific Modded Game

hardin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I'm new and I just got done reading the rules and hopefully I didn't miss over anything and I'm in the right place for this.

Anyways, I've been trying to find a DBZ BT3 Wii Modded *patch*, and NOT PS2. But it seems that all of them are PS2, and there's no such WII Version or No tutorials on how to mod them(even though I don't really want to). The only Wii Mod of this game, has barely any characters and is only super. When I'm trying to find something with preferably more AF/GT characters(I don't mind Super characters, but I'd prefer more towards the AF area).

Does anyone know where I can find one or is that impossible?

Last edited by Foxi4, , Reason: Asking for ISO's is prohibited, I made the necessary adjustments

hardin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you can edit/delete the title yourself, ask a mod to edit it or delete the whole thread
Oh okay. I'll just ask a mod to delete it. It's been awhile since I've used any type of forums, is there a way I can request it through this thread or do I have to pm a mod?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I edited your post accordingly. If anyone has the patch you're looking for or an ISO they can extract the patch from, I'm sure they'll post. If you want me to bin the thread completely, I can do that too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it