looking for a slot 2 cart

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by integra2913, Mar 23, 2010.

Mar 23, 2010
  1. integra2913
    OP

Newcomer integra2913 Member

United States
    hi everyone, im looking for a slot 2 device for my dslite. ive been looking for one and all i can find are EZ Flash 3 in 1. i have an R4 and will probably upgrade to an acekard soon. does anyone know any sites that are selling them, preferably white and under $20 (USD).

also are there any compatibility issue with different flashcards? i read on the EZ flash 3 in 1 review that its only compatible with the EZ V card.

2. supernapalm

Newcomer supernapalm Member

United Kingdom
    No Ez Flash 3in1 IS compatible with other cards, just some need third party loaders.
    The AKAIO firmware for the Acekard 2i has the files needed, so use that when you get your card [​IMG]

Not sure about sites selling in the US, I'll leave that for my American brothers to answer [​IMG]

3. integra2913
    OP

Newcomer integra2913 Member

United States
    It's not really that Im looking for it in the US, it's just that I can't find any online

4. Atashi

Member Atashi Out of the Loop

Canada
  5. choconado

Member choconado Doesn't understand a damn thing on here

United States
    I bought one from RHS less than a month ago. Arrived about a week later, works fine! White is the only color they carry, but it's gonna cost you more than 20. More like 25-28 (and that's basic postage). Can't recall off the top of my head.

6. TheChosenBanana

Member TheChosenBanana GBAtemp Regular

Croatia
    I saw someone on youtube using an Acekard2i with EZ3in1 and it worked fine,most people say that it works with Ak2i and you dont need any EZ firmware.

7. choconado

Member choconado Doesn't understand a damn thing on here

United States
    oh hey, forgot to mention that I use an AK2.1 with AKAIO 1.5.1 installed...

8. alphanemisis

Member alphanemisis GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i suggest trying 0shipping zone, buyincoins, priceangelz, gamezway, or gamebygame (.com) all offer free shipping (dont remember about gamebygame or gamezway
    though)

i myself purchased the black 3in1 from oshipping zone for 20.95 and free shipping

flawless gba compatability... gba rom can be started directly from slot 1 card with my dstt or supercard via lameboy (on the supercard i cant remember if it directly starts rom been a while but lameboy works excellent... it bring up a dos style file list just hilite and press a... game starts up and saves great.

this unit uses battery for saving and i dont know exactly how it works, what is important is that it does!
    i also came across the m3 gba expansion pack in my quest but i dont remember where but that it was about 20 dollars also...
    wish i had got that one instead because not all slot 1 support 3in1 when using ds browser...

so i suggest getting a ezv and 3in1 combo or m3 combo instead. the m3 sells for around $35 and there is the new operating system for it too!

i have also read the acecard 2 runs dsbrowser with the 3in1 and that the itouch can be loaded with the m3 sakura operating system

i hope you find this useful and if anyone has any sugestions about ds browser with dstt or supercard sdonei evo please let me know

9. alphanemisis

Member alphanemisis GBAtemp Regular

United States
    sorry thats priceangelS... S .... not a Z. and price is 21.25 for white 3 in 1..... and thats with free shipping worldwide