ROM Hack Looking for a Pokémon Complete Edition hack or a hack as the first game

Hand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello.
Pokémon games are released in pairs or trios (Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, ...) and the problem is unobtainable pokémon in each version.
Other problems are evolution by trade and event items.

Unfortunately, I played the original versions without hacks, but I would like to know what are the hacks for someone (a child) play as the first game of a region.
Instead of playing the unpatched Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald version, they could play a "complete edition" that combines the features of all versions.

An example would be a Pokémon Emerald Hack:
-Allow to get all pokémons from Hoenn pokédex. Non-Hoenn pokémon would change the original experience with Emerald.
-Allow to catch the pokémons that are missing in Emerald, such as Roselia, Meditite, Zangoose and Lunatone, in the same places where they appear in Ruby and Sapphire.
-Allow to get all event items: Eon Ticket, Mystic Ticket, Aurora Ticket, Old Sea Map.
-Allow to get Jirachi.
-Replace all trade evolution by methods that do not need another console, such as a new type of stone.
-Allow to get the two other starter pokémons later in the game.

Some bug fixes are welcome. The games do not allow more than 999999 of money, and this number is strange, because it is far from 32-bits limit.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For the ds games, Origin Platinum, Sacred Gold and Volt White or Blaze Black 1/2 would be the best in my eyes. Higher difficulty and all pokemon available in some way or another. One or two bugs though, should read through the thread on how to avoid/fix them.

There are no map hacks whatsoever for ds games though, so theres none that recreate older games or give a whole new story and towns. But there should be several of those for GBA (I dont know any though)

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i recall there is plenty of ds hacks with map changes at wack a hack but i dont think those are released yet but there are plenty of screen shots
q7a5.png

like this game called Pokémon Omicrón de Trifindo it was going to be a ruby hack but the project was changed to ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey