OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
im looking for a controller adapter so i can put off a pro controller purchase
also so i can atach the dongle to my cronusmax and macro some repetitive grinding.

i see 3-4 options (if there are others and/or better ones let me know)

8bitdo adapter
mayflash magic-ns
qumox n100
or "magic ns" knockoffs from aliexpress that look similar too but slightly different to qumox n100

i imagine they are all roughly the same but figured id ask as their may be some hidden pros or cons for either.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't say anything about them, but I also own Cronusmax, it's a amazing device, I wish someone could ever make a CFW with Switch support.

They could have added a new FW 4 Switch, but sadly Switch support will only come on the new upcoming CronusMax device with no date or news yet...

You can always go with its competition the Titan One or Two as it support Switch and is the same as CM can do scripts they were once the same as both guys were partners and they separated and 1 made the device and the other copied...

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I speak from experience that Mayflash's MAGIC-NS works well with any Wii U Pro Controller, but honestly, especially if you don't have a Wii U Pro Controller already...

There are alternatives to the Ninty NS Pro Controller that are pretty good alts to the expensive officially made one.

I bought this one off of Amazon and haven't had a single outlying problem so far, and the fact that it has everything minus the NFC Reader, so Motion Control, Rumble, etc...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077PRCXNZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...