Gaming LOL look at this... 80-in-1 ds games??

Nintendude205304

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone look what I found: 80-in-1 DS game cart

Wonder if it actually works? If it does, doesn't really matter because it's better to just get a flashcart and get your own games...
nyanya.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the ads for that at dcemu I think, their ads are chosen by Google.

I hate to take the moral high ground but it is kinda wrong to sells roms, though I erm use to sell Amiga games in school.

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
that's amazingly useful information. Not so much because I want one, but the game list for it is the exact answer to the 'smallest roms on ds' thread.

to respond to above, I don't think this will get dumped. None of the gba pirate multi-carts were dumped. they were kind of neat since they had emulators on them. (better not say that too loud, these guys might hear it and release 4400-in-1 carts)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember when the GBA pirate carts consisists of one (or maybe 2) GBA rom and the rest is padded out with NES games. But seriously, the price for that DS cart is crazy but considering R4s and 4GB SD cards are cheap, the profits must be worth it to do something like this.

Oh and even though it's 2007, can someone PLEASE set up some sort of photoshop guide so they can create a nicer looking coverart. I know it's piracy and everything but goddammit it bugs me a little that I could create something better in my spare time.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I hate to take the moral high ground but it is kinda wrong to sells roms, though I erm use to sell Amiga games in school.
But... how do you get past the games that require those anti-piracy wheels or instruction booklets that require you to type a specific word in a specific paragraph.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i went to this math competiotion once(uber nerd) and when i came back, i found one of those 12021029 in one gba carts

it had good games, but they didnt save:(

the popular game card actually has pretty good games (pkm, nsmb, mario ect)
if i didnt know about flash cards, i'd buy that

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But... how do you get past the games that require those anti-piracy wheels or instruction booklets that require you to type a specific word in a specific paragraph.
Some of the newer games I got from car boot sales from those shady types, they were already cracked.

The games I copied from the original disks, I use to capture a game after the password screen with an Action Replay cart (back when they were used for more than cheating). Didn't work with all games of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Then it dropped sometime in 2022, 2021 was when it really went up in price.