Hacking Logitech microphone

karl1295

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i go to rock band then it says no logitech microphone is connected ? what to do
frown.gif
?

Justinakacube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install with IOS 36 or 249, but I'm pretty sure which IOS you use to install does not affect the process as long as it installs correctly. If you're loading from disc/USB you'll need a loader that allows you to choose which IOS to run the game from.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
karl1295 said:
do i have to download that ? can't i use one channel only ?
Unless you just want to use uLoader, no. Why don't you get a USB flash drive, put the game on that, and then create a channel just for it using Loadstructor.

karl1295

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
erm, but my friend can use it from gamma ? and he used that cios 222 too bbut he wont help me -.- bastard but please () ? any way ? or only way the uloader?

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hehe I smell confusion around here.

Ok Karl let's start from the beginning

First of all ther are different loaders. Each loader works better with some ios configuration than others.

You have to define which loader you prefer so maybe someone can direct you to the correct ios config.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
karl1295 said:
erm, but my friend can use it from gamma ? and he used that cios 222 too bbut he wont help me -.- bastard but please () ? any way ? or only way the uloader?
NeoGamma can NOT load games that require peripherals like microphones because it runs on cIOS249.

EDIT: cIOS249 rev19 works with the mic when IOS37 is used as base; then you can use NeoGamma. Get the cIOSX rev19 installer and use it to install with IOS37 as a base (You need the wad for it described in the readme if you don't have Internet connection on your Wii). Then get the latest version of NeoGamma (RC3*)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ