Hacking Logitech DS Case

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the fine people at Logitech made a Nintendo DS Lite case! As most of us know, Logitech is a very trusted brand that makes top quality peripherals for PC's and consoles, so this is most likely a top quality case. I would grab one if I had an extra 20 dollars USD and a DS Lite, but I have neither.

Here's a trusted website that offers a good deal on this case:
http://www.antonline.com/p_Logitech--943-0...ket-_534259.htm

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i have a metal case by intec i picked up at target for my ds lite. currently i have in it my ds lite with 2 charms hanging off of it, a zelda PH yujin stylus, my flash2advance, my m3 lite, my ak2, my rumble pack, and 2 extra msd cards full of fun stuff, a copy of nintendogs, and a super mario 1"x1" screen cleaner. the ds holds my 3-in-1 and akrpg. i've dropped it, taken it on holiday, flights, car trips, out of state, out of the country! i couldn't be happier with it.

ITCG1860.jpg

its that, but mine has an older style clasp.

-another world

xxmadxx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another World said:
i have a metal case by intec i picked up at target for my ds lite. currently i have in it my ds lite with 2 charms hanging off of it, a zelda PH yujin stylus, my flash2advance, my m3 lite, my ak2, my rumble pack, and 2 extra msd cards full of fun stuff, a copy of nintendogs, and a super mario 1"x1" screen cleaner. the ds holds my 3-in-1 and akrpg. i've dropped it, taken it on holiday, flights, car trips, out of state, out of the country! i couldn't be happier with it.

ITCG1860.jpg

its that, but mine has an older style clasp.

-another world
i have one of those cases picked it up for $1.50 at kmart
smile.gif
gave it to the mrs.
but my all time favorite are the naki swing grip cases i have one in white and one in black for each of my ds
31KLx4P4EhL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might get it
I want to know if the ds just comes out of the case like the psp PGP or it locks into it like the many other cases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.