Homebrew RELEASE Lockpick - Switch key derivation homebrew

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tool works great but i have one strange thing: One time it‘s dumping 117 Keys and a few runs after it get‘s all 120 Keys. Both without changing something at NAND or emuNAND (both (sys- and emuNAND) is on 6.2 at my console so it‘s regardless which i‘m using because is the same.

So does anyone know how it can happen that sometimes it finds 3 Keys more then on other runs?
120 should be the right amount of keys with 6.2 right?
If no one has an answer i can try to reproduce it later and see which 3 Keys are missing in the dump with 117 maybe so we can find out what‘s going on, maybe it‘s a bug because if i hadn‘t done more then one run i would still have only 117 keys so users should have a look how many keys it finds (and yes used the same dumps from Boot0 etc. for all runs).

shchmue

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tool works great but i have one strange thing: One time it‘s dumping 117 Keys and a few runs after it get‘s all 120 Keys. Both without changing something at NAND or emuNAND (both (sys- and emuNAND) is on 6.2 at my console so it‘s regardless which i‘m using because is the same.

So does anyone know how it can happen that sometimes it finds 3 Keys more then on other runs?
120 should be the right amount of keys with 6.2 right?
If no one has an answer i can try to reproduce it later and see which 3 Keys are missing in the dump with 117 maybe so we can find out what‘s going on, maybe it‘s a bug because if i hadn‘t done more then one run i would still have only 117 keys so users should have a look how many keys it finds (and yes used the same dumps from Boot0 etc. for all runs).
that's if you run it again after dumping titlekeys which at the moment crashes ES so you can't get the eticket keys again until you reboot

NoIdeaofAnything

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
How many keys am I supposed to get?
No matter how often I use it I always only get seven keys dumped. At 6.2
With kexplex? at 4.1 I got like 100 keys.

ChambersNow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I'm currently on 6.2.0 which I got to without burning fuses (came off 4.1.0) and everytime I run this it errors out on me. I tried kezplez and it crashes too. Any thoughts? Do i need a special sd card? Fat32 only? I'm using the latest atmosphere cfw. I want to get the keys so i can use xci to nsp converters, thank you!

shchmue

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I'm currently on 6.2.0 which I got to without burning fuses (came off 4.1.0) and everytime I run this it errors out on me. I tried kezplez and it crashes too. Any thoughts? Do i need a special sd card? Fat32 only? I'm using the latest atmosphere cfw. I want to get the keys so i can use xci to nsp converters, thank you!
which part, titlekeys? if so that probably means you've never run or installed a game before and is normal.

JungHak

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey when I try to use it to dump my keys I get 36 total keys found and then Dumping titlekeys... Failed. Reboot and try again. I have done the hekate thing with the newest version, installed and ran a game. What else could I be doing wrong?

Thanks for your effort

ChambersNow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which part, titlekeys? if so that probably means you've never run or installed a game before and is normal.

You are correct! I am doing this to a fresh switch trying to back everything up so in case something screws up. I have a cartridge I can put in am run and after I will try again. Thanks for the quick reply!

shchmue

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats with the LGBT flag?
|
|
\/
flag is a tribute to kezplez and to all the great LGBT people in my life etc. I don't remember seeing these comments on kezplez and the whole dang screen was a rainbow, but idc either so
:yayswitch:

Hey when I try to use it to dump my keys I get 36 total keys found and then Dumping titlekeys... Failed. Reboot and try again. I have done the hekate thing with the newest version, installed and ran a game. What else could I be doing wrong?

Thanks for your effort
You have dumped your TSEC and Fuse info in Hekate? Are you seeing the files tsec_keys.bin and fuses.bin in /backup/########/dumps on your SD card? You might be having SD problems here.

JungHak

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
|
|
\/

:yayswitch:

You have dumped your TSEC and Fuse info in Hekate? Are you seeing the files tsec_keys.bin and fuses.bin in /backup/########/dumps on your SD card? You might be having SD problems here.
Yeah they were there but removed them and redumped the keys and now it worked, possibly a leftover from old hekate and new one didnt overwrite the old dumps. THanks for the help!

Reactions: RahFah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol