Homebrew Lockdown for DS

eldurito2006

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I got one question for you. I'm looking for a program that can lock my DS until a password is inputted. I was googling this around and found out that there's a program that does it, but it's only for PSP. It's called LockDown and it just basically locks your PSP down until you put the password to unlock (As far as I know). Is there a version of this program for the DS? Or are there any other programs that can lock my DS as soon as I start it up? I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks in advanced

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
The only possible way to do this would involve autobooting to a locking homebrew which would boot your firmware when the password is entered. It's certainly possible, but whether anybody is interested in doing it is another matter. It'd be pretty easy to get around, too; if it was a matter of the flash card firmware autobooting the locker, you'd just have to disable autobooting, and if you simply renamed the homebrew to replace your firmware (and encrypted it if necessary), it would just take someone renaming the firmware back. Possibly effective against young kids and/or parents, I guess.

animethunder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
coming soon
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't seem like enough people know about dis, so check it out!

The program is called animanatee, made by dekutree, and it is pretty much the easiest way to make simple animations. But it has a lot of potential.

I don't have the direct link, but just search animanatee 1.3b on google.

Check out meh videos using animanatee!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF U LIKEE
CLICK HERE http://www.youtube.com/animethunder
I make a new one about every week!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone