Hacking loadline game black screen

kimnue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
hi i m newbies about wiiU

i try download some game for loadline Gx2 . some game work and some game not work

gzKCHNQ

https://ibb.co/gzKCHNQ

example
1) game captin toad Treasure tracker = black screen
inside folder has code , content and meta folder

2) game Final Fantasy IV = black screen

3) Wii sport club = black screen

question. the code after the name of game. does it neccessary ? and why some game that i have code still black screen

and question2 . how to save game in loadline. some game i can play but cant save

thank

Last edited by kimnue,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with loadiine, it really depends on the game. the screen will remain black until the game loads, and some can take a very long time. I think star fox takes about 20 minutes to load from a black screen. it's a nightmare to use loadiine with anything but vc games, which is one way to get around the 292 game limit. however, the vwii or emulators would probably be better aside from maybe nds games.

kimnue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Loadiine is not recommended. Instead, you should be downloading games using Wii U USB Helper and installing them directly to the Switch's NAND or USB drive using WUP Installer GX2.

i also have wiiu usb helper but game of wiiU in there . it is not much. does it has any other way to get game

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are other apps like nusspli. that one will download games directly to the system, then install them. I've never used it myself though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls