Technik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me how i can load WSR on my NTSC wii and what i can do to not get this 002 error that people are talking about

Technik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well its a pal game and i'm not sure if I'm supposed to do anything different to get it to run. And i dont know how to fix the 002 error everyone's talking about

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Charmandersrule said:
Well its a pal game and i'm not sure if I'm supposed to do anything different to get it to run. And i dont know how to fix the 002 error everyone's talking about

But gameboy emulators don't know anything you could call 002 error...

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland

I'll help you...IF YOU PROMISE TO USE THE SEARCH NEXT TIME!!! Deal?

I need more Info, like:
-DVD-Backup?
or:
-USB-Loader?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Blue-K said:

I need more Info, like:
-DVD-Backup?
or:
-USB-Loader?

How about starting with retail disc or backup? Modchip yes or no? Loader or disc channel? And then disc or usb. Do you want to bet with me, that's either a modchip user and/or the disc channel HAS to be used?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
WiiPower said:
Blue-K said:

I need more Info, like:
-DVD-Backup?
or:
-USB-Loader?

How about starting with retail disc or backup? Modchip yes or no? Loader or disc channel? And then disc or usb. Do you want to bet with me, that's either a modchip user and/or the disc channel HAS to be used?
Ok, I bet with you that:

-It's a Backup
-No ModChip avaiable

And then I'm out. Could then be cIOSCORP and then I would guess he used SoftMii instead, because it's "easier", which would have brought Region-Free and would also explain why he don't knows the 002-Error. But hey, right now, we can only guess about that...my solutions:

USB: Use a good loader like NeoGamma, USB-Loader GX, etc., turn the 002-Fix on in the Settings and use the Alt.dol to watch the vid. Instructions here, or use the "from DVD function" in NeoGamma. Search for player.dol.
Backuploader: Use a good loader like NeoGamma, turn the 002-Fix on in the Settings, use the Alt.dol (look above) to watch the vid.
-Maybe you also need to force the game to a video mode, like 50/60/Vidpatch, etc...toy around a bit.
cIOSCORP: Play it. If that won't work, use GeckoOS/NeoGamma and force to a Video Mode which works for you. If that still won't work, install the cIOS Version of the IOS that the game requests.

And you need a Motion+

Feel free to add and delete my wrong statements...

Crazziee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay to get it working, You have to first load up the Alt dol, Watch the videos.

Then you can restart the Loader I am using the GX loader.

The settings you need is 002 fix on and game defualt. The game will not load if you try to force it to run in NTSC. You will just get a blank screen.

Also the game requires Motion + without it will not work.

mahern4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use the alt.dol (and 002 error) with Usbloader GX I get the menu with all the video options....I painfully watch them all and choose 'return to game'. The system resets. I go back in GX and turn the alt.dol off and I get a black screen. If I leave the alt.dol on it just sends me back to the video menu which ends us eventually restarting the Wii. Strangely if I use Coverfloader I get a green screen instead of black.

I'm on a NTSC Wii 4.0U using newest version of GX. Game says it's scrubbed. Tried with both cios10 and 13b. I've searched with no luck
hate2.gif

Any suggestions??? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.