Hacking "loading game" appears but never starts game.

thatcoolrock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got my files set up as:
wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/code
wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/content
wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/meta

And when i put my SD card in my wii u (which is formatted to fat32) and start loadiine, it shows the title of the game but no image and when i try to start it, it says "loading game" for half a second then disappears. So i put my SD card back in my computer and i look inside wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/ and theres nothing there. its completely empty and I don't know why and i don't know what to do next. Please help :(.

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
If it shows in loadiine that means it's not sd card related issue..
Then something is wrong with your "backup" , just get a different one that is "loadiine ready" :)
edit : and maybe you should download loadiine again and replace the old one, just in case .

Last edited by Ghassen-ga,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's disappearing in your computer the only thing I can thing of is your antivirus or Windows Defender removed it. You might want to check those things.

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got my files set up as:
wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/code
wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/content
wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/meta

And when i put my SD card in my wii u (which is formatted to fat32) and start loadiine, it shows the title of the game but no image and when i try to start it, it says "loading game" for half a second then disappears. So i put my SD card back in my computer and i look inside wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/ and theres nothing there. its completely empty and I don't know why and i don't know what to do next. Please help :(.

Ah i only read that part about your computer issue right now , it's probably a virus , that issue used to happen to me , when i plug my sd card everything disappears , here's what your gonna do , first download some malware detectors (I suggest Malwarebytes and Hitman pro ) run it on your computer and clean it up , then download and run "usb show" (I will include it in the attached files )and run it , find your sd card , it will show every file that you have hidden , you will restore everything , i suggest you clean up your computer first tho.

Attachments

• usbshow.zip
    108.7 KB · Views: 188

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: