"loading game" appears but never starts game.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by thatcoolrock, Aug 20, 2016.

1. thatcoolrock
    OP

thatcoolrock Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    I've got my files set up as:
    wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/code
    wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/content
    wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/meta

And when i put my SD card in my wii u (which is formatted to fat32) and start loadiine, it shows the title of the game but no image and when i try to start it, it says "loading game" for half a second then disappears. So i put my SD card back in my computer and i look inside wiiu/game/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [AXFE01]/ and theres nothing there. its completely empty and I don't know why and i don't know what to do next. Please help :(.

2. Ghassen-ga

Ghassen-ga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 21, 2016
    If it shows in loadiine that means it's not sd card related issue..
    Then something is wrong with your "backup" , just get a different one that is "loadiine ready" :)
    edit : and maybe you should download loadiine again and replace the old one, just in case .

Last edited by Ghassen-ga, Aug 21, 2016
  3. NoSoul81

NoSoul81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 30, 2016
    United States
    If it's disappearing in your computer the only thing I can thing of is your antivirus or Windows Defender removed it. You might want to check those things.

4. Ghassen-ga

Ghassen-ga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 21, 2016

Ah i only read that part about your computer issue right now , it's probably a virus , that issue used to happen to me , when i plug my sd card everything disappears , here's what your gonna do , first download some malware detectors (I suggest Malwarebytes and Hitman pro ) run it on your computer and clean it up , then download and run "usb show" (I will include it in the attached files )and run it , find your sd card , it will show every file that you have hidden , you will restore everything , i suggest you clean up your computer first tho.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice