Hacking loadiine - the first backup loader for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm betting peeps that didn't stay on FW5.3.2 and updated are screwing with themselves reading this thread now, smashing there WiiU's up as we speak! I would be seriously> :cry: if I had done. It reminds me a little of the 3DS sarga being over FW5.0.0 or something like that!!!

Last edited by Reecey,

Arwinger

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm betting peeps that didn't stay on FW5.3.2 and updated are screwing with themselves reading this thread now, smashing there WiiU's up as we speak! I would be seriously> :cry: if I had done. It reminds me a little of the 3DS sarga being over FW5.0.0 or something like that!!!

Ayy man, I'm pretty upset at myself for not blocking the updates until 5.4.0. I was lucky enough to get on the 4.5 debacle for the 3DS, and now it seems like the WiiU is close. All I can do is have hope so that's what I'm going to do.

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Do disc updates tell you what version they are before you allow them to install?
No. But on the serial you can see if it's an early or late pressing.
mariokart8back-300x113.jpg

The "A" after 82909 tells it's an early pressing (with an older fw). B should contain a later one.

EDIT: I don't know if it's the same case about PAL games. I can't find a code with an "A" on the back of my Splatoon cover. But on the left side of the barcode is a similar looking code with a "T" behind. maybe it's something similar.

Last edited by CosmoCortney,

vatrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The WiiUs software library is so small

It's funny when people say things like that when the WiiU has a lot more exclusives on it than both the PS4 and Xbone combined.

http://www.onlyonconsole.com

Hide remasters and games with shit ratings and you end up with 3 games on the PS4 and Xbone. THREE GAMES IN 2 YEARS.

Wtf are the 25m+ PS4 owners playing? Are they really just using their $400+ console for Netflix and Blurays?

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, i don't mind at all
I have zero interest in hacking my console at all.

How are you feeling knowing that you can't play Super Mario Maker? (if you already can, ignore this)

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And so it begins...

Of course by this point I already have a good chunk of the games I want to play anyway, but that's okay, and hopefully it's a sign of greater things to come.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's funny when people say things like that when the WiiU has a lot more exclusives on it than both the PS4 and Xbone combined.

Hide remasters and games with shit ratings and you end up with 3 games on the PS4 and Xbone. THREE GAMES IN 2 YEARS.

Wtf are the 25m+ PS4 owners playing? Are they really just using their $400+ console for Netflix and Blurays?
while i own a wiiu your awser is very simple what about all those countless games that are multiplatformer games that skipped the wiiu? dont you think people are playing those? i sure think so, i will solely get a ps4 near chrsitmas becuase of some multiplatform games that skipped the wiiu that i want to play, exclusive games arent everything you know, while it might be nintendo strong point the lack of multiplatform games are the competition strong point and alot of those games are preety good and highly rated.

Reactions: osirisjem

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I used it for the Black Ops 3 beta ;) other than that, haven't booted it. I got mine for $200 though.

On topic - I got very excited when I saw this, I hope more becomes of it. My kids already broke a copy of Nintendoland but luckily Ninty replaced it.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, i don't mind at all
I have zero interest in hacking my console at all.

How are you feeling knowing that you can't play Super Mario Maker? (if you already can, ignore this)
Its funny how you have zero interest in hacking the wiiu but soon as there is a sniff of a wiiu back up loader your here writing your first comment on it alongside the rest of the cattle that has just started grazing!. Also I have "zero interest" in Super Mario Maker as NSMBU Reggie editor is way more interesting to me with the exploit!. You enjoy SMM while it lasts and I shall enjoy it for free when the 5.3.2 spoofer is released alongside the back up loader!!!, whoops, sorry did I say that I didn't mean too. :lol:

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its funny how you have zero interest in hacking the wiiu but soon as there is a sniff of a wiiu back up loader your here writing your first comment on it alongside the rest of the cattle that has just started grazing!. Also I have "zero interest" in Super Mario Maker as NSMBU Reggie editor is way more interesting to me with the exploit!. You enjoy SMM while it lasts and I shall enjoy it for free when the 5.3.2 spoofer is released alongside the back up loader!!!, whoops, sorry did I say that I didn't mean too. :lol:
kinda douchey

Reactions: Reecey and Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0