Hacking Loadiine Mod y1 - DLC on SD

superoxide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys I am using the latest version still getting this error, any help will be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG-20161118-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20161118-WA0000.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 369

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's create a new fork to confuse everyone. Well for now that's what I'll do.

https://github.com/Yardape8000/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/y1.0.1

This is a fork of @masqchips fork.
Fixed DLC for multiple content such as Wii Sports Club.
Removed No Legitimate DLC. Now there is just a "DLC on SD" Turn it on to use a backup of your DLC located on the SD card. Turn it off to use regular DLC.

May your backups be safe.

Please post what other DLC you find working.

Tested working with:
Hyrule Warriors
Mario Kart 8
PIKMIN 3
Runbow
Sonic Lost World
SteamWorld Heist
Super Smash Bros.
TANK! TANK! TANK!
Wii Sports Club
Zen Pinball 2

From the Loadiine Thread:
1. Use ddd to dump your /aoc/ folder.
2. Put the folder "aoc0005000cXXXXXXXX" to the game's folder on the SD card where the "content", "code" and "meta" folders are.
3. In loadiine, enable the DLC option in the Game Setting Window.

y1.0.1
made AOC folder name case insensitive
Added icon from Sumea

Just wanted to say thanks for this. Even though it may seem pointless to some, its still the best way to run wii sports club on OFW which i have been using quite a bit. So thanks a lot yardape, great work as always

AdmiralSpeedy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to say thanks for this. Even though it may seem pointless to some, its still the best way to run wii sports club on OFW which i have been using quite a bit. So thanks a lot yardape, great work as always

Or you could just install it with the Brazilian method, with the DLC and then use either use CFW Booter with a sig patched fw.img, or just use the new sig patcher app. Either way, it requires just as many steps as launching Loadiine but you don't have to deal with the crashing/freezing issues that Loadiine has and you get all of the online features.

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could just install it with the Brazilian method, with the DLC and then use either use CFW Booter with a sig patched fw.img, or just use the new sig patcher app. Either way, it requires just as many steps as launching Loadiine but you don't have to deal with the crashing/freezing issues that Loadiine has and you get all of the online features.
Nobody plays the game online, ive checked several times. Also ive never experienced any crashing or freezing with loadiine. Thank you, im aware of those methods but ill stick with loadiine in the meantime.

AdmiralSpeedy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nobody plays the game online, ive checked several times. Also ive never experienced any crashing or freezing with loadiine. Thank you, im aware of those methods but ill stick with loadiine in the meantime.

Well, I've never experienced freezing or crashing in Loadiine with Wii Sports Club specifically, but other games I have and really, it seems stupid to me to launch the game through a 3rd party launcher when it can be installed and ran properly.

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also still use loadiine, it's just that for some of us is easier/safe for when kids are playing.
With all these new hacks, will this be update it? can someone make it better to work with all DLC?
or loadiine is definitely dead?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also still use loadiine, it's just that for some of us is easier/safe for when kids are playing.
With all these new hacks, will this be update it? can someone make it better to work with all DLC?
or loadiine is definitely dead?
1) Actually it is easier for kids to use Brazilian method as they are installed to the homemenu and all they need to do is launch the game without any hacks after it is installed
2) This likely won't be getting updated as most of the devs are working on IOSUHAX. If you need it to work with all dlc then your only choice is rednand/sysnand sig patched.
3) You can say it is semidead but people still use it. (Mostly those who don't feel conformable with the new hacks)

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Actually it is easier for kids to use Brazilian method as they are installed to the homemenu and all they need to do is launch the game without any hacks after it is installed
2) This likely won't be getting updated as most of the devs are working on IOSUHAX. If you need it to work with all dlc then your only choice is rednand/sysnand sig patched.
3) You can say it is semidead but people still use it. (Mostly those who don't feel conformable with the new hacks)

Thanks a lot for the information.

I really thought that with all these new hacks/exploits would have been an easy thing
do fix loadiine DLC support for all games. Then again I am a Noob and don't quiet understand
all these stuff :)

Last edited by Angelita Perez,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Super Mario Bros. U DLC (New Super Luigi U) works fine. To test it I used DLC that I do not own, from WiiU USB Helper, and extracted the files with CDecrypt 2.0B for Loadiine.

However, I couldn't get Mod Y1 version to launch on my WiiU, I tried to load from Homebrew Channel and Loadiine Channel.

So I installed Loadiine GX2 Mod Y1U, and that version works fine.

The full version number is "y1.0.1u1".

Github - https://github.com/billy-acuna/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/y1.0.1u1

EDIT: Also, I still use Loadiine too. But its because my WiiU is only 32GB, and I have about 4GB free space left on my nand. But I have plenty of space on my 64GB SD Card. So that way I don't have to keep deleting games from my system to make room for another game. Some games are huge in size. Breath of the wild is about 13GB, and thats not including updates. Thats the only reason why I am still using Loadiine.

However, when I eventually buy an External HDD or an SSD with an External Enclosure, then I won't need to use Loadiine, because ill have more then enough space with my External Drive. But until then, I will have to stick with Loadiine for now.

Last edited by TheTechGenius,

SSJ5 Goku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't the Loadiine Mod to work? It kicks me right back to the homebrew launcher? Using Haxchi with homebrew launcher channel if that helps. (Also using cbhc from time to time).

maxi82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, I would apprecite your help here.

I downloaded the files and installed that on sdcard. I use Haxaachi and then Gx2(ymode one the one provided in post) to launch this game.

I can play the game but it says that its is in demo mode. can you please help if I am doing anything wrong here.

Regards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."