Homebrew Loadiine help

yonatansisawesomeish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i’m trying to play games using loadiine and the games are appearing, but when i try and load the game, it just says loading game and it doesn’t load at all. can someone help?

D

Deleted User

What godreborn said because you have to google wii u usb helper workaround and follow a tutorial on your own but gbatemp doesn't allow us to provide you with links directly to piracy.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, loadiine works on 5.5.5. I just tried a ds game. black screen, then the game starts a few moments later. it took about a minute or two for the game to load, but that's normal with loadiine. it's much better to install to usb instead.

yonatansisawesomeish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, loadiine works on 5.5.5. I just tried a ds game. black screen, then the game starts a few moments later. it took about a minute or two for the game to load, but that's normal with loadiine. it's much better to install to usb instead.
i never got a black screen, weird.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can get games with wii u usb helper.
i used USB helper to get the games

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's possible the game could've been corrupted. I'm not sure what happens if a game is corrupted though. what firmware are you on btw? as I mentioned, I'm now on 5.5.5, and I know loadiine worked on 5.5.1 before that. so far, everything I've tested on 5.5.5 works just as it did on 5.5.1. the only thing I don't know is self-hosting, which would be difficult to test. I could probably find out for sure with the browser, just have to be fast and go to the bookmarks' section. I just recently installed indexiine, so after 10 seconds of being at the main, blank page, it goes to the homebrew browser. I probably won't test it for fear that it will mess up indexiine. I have backed up my original index.html though. the indexiine index.html is much, much larger than the original:

upload_2021-5-22_7-5-50.png

yonatansisawesomeish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's possible the game could've been corrupted. I'm not sure what happens if a game is corrupted though. what firmware are you on btw? as I mentioned, I'm now on 5.5.5, and I know loadiine worked on 5.5.1 before that. so far, everything I've tested on 5.5.5 works just as it did on 5.5.1. the only thing I don't know is self-hosting, which would be difficult to test. I could probably find out for sure with the browser, just have to be fast and go to the bookmarks' section. I just recently installed indexiine, so after 10 seconds of being at the main, blank page, it goes to the homebrew browser. I probably won't test it for fear that it will mess up indexiine. I have backed up my original index.html though. the indexiine index.html is much, much larger than the original:

View attachment 263871
im gonna stop using loadiine since i have another solution, the flash drive, but in WUP installer, i installed Super Mario 3D World to a flash drive that I have. I tried to load 3D World but it didnt work, i opened it and it showed like the Super Mario 3D loading screen but just froze instead, any help?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you get an external hdd, you'll probably have to use a y cable unless it's self powered. my wii u's hdd uses one, but the vwii uses a self-powered hdd with a toggle switch. :D

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's the 2.5" wd elements drive for the wii u. I think the vwii is a wd blue, but I can't recall for sure.

the wd elements is 2TBs btw, but I think they make a 1TB version of the drive, and the wd blue is 1TBs.

I love wd drives. they rarely fail. I have two drives taken out of my laptop a few days ago that I formatted today on my computer using my sata station. they're both wd. in fact, one is a wd scorpio, which is compatible with stock 360s iirc. it may be too large though as I think it's 750GBs. I had to use disk part to get rid of the recovery partition, but both are completely formatted and work. they're now sitting on my headboard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: