• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
32gig sd cards are best using 32k cluster size.....well I'm about 90% sure anyways so that could be your issue;)

i finally tried it with 32k cluster and Child of Light runs perfect but now my Super Mario 3D World stopped working when it was fine with 64k.. :( don't want to keep 2 SD cards..

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
i finally tried it with 32k cluster and Child of Light runs perfect but now my Super Mario 3D World stopped working when it was fine with 64k.. :( don't want to keep 2 SD cards..

As I'm it crashes or not load at all? Tbh mine works fine but with the strange load times I'm tempted to buy it off the eshop when it drops in price in about 2 weeks (will only cost about 15 pound)

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As I'm it crashes or not load at all? Tbh mine works fine but with the strange load times I'm tempted to buy it off the eshop when it drops in price in about 2 weeks (will only cost about 15 pound)

well i get a black screen with Super Mario 3D World.. do i have to wait longer? i actually got a digital from EShop so im not totally worried but it would be great to have it working as the whole family plays that game, 3 save slots is not enough so i wana play on my own with the loadiine version..

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
well i get a black screen with Super Mario 3D World.. do i have to wait longer? i actually got a digital from EShop so im not totally worried but it would be great to have it working as the whole family plays that game, 3 save slots is not enough so i wana play on my own with the loadiine version..

On my end the screen prompt loads showing what controllers can be used and it hangs there for like 15 seconds then loads stright up so a black screen isn't a good sign :(

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
On my end the screen prompt loads showing what controllers can be used and it hangs there for like 15 seconds then loads stright up so a black screen isn't a good sign :(

oh well, will try a different loadiinegx2 build then..at least it's working for you.. thanks for letting me know.. :)

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
oh well, will try a different loadiinegx2 build then..at least it's working for you.. thanks for letting me know.. :)
Use the latest build seems to be fine but iv yet to find a game that won't boot using a class 10 64gig card (64k) so I think your problem is that as your using a 32 gig card your kinda stuck using 32k cluster size wii u games seem to run loads better at 64k in my experience ;)

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Use the latest build seems to be fine but iv yet to find a game that won't boot using a class 10 64gig card (64k) so I think your problem is that as your using a 32 gig card your kinda stuck using 32k cluster size wii u games seem to run loads better at 64k in my experience ;)

thanks for the info, i might get a new card in a couple of days and use the old one for my actual Wii..hopefully the issues will go away

epicboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I start up Sm4sh I have to unplug and replug the black cable for the gc controller adapter for it tp work. Is there a fix for this???

Sorry if this has been brought up before. I searched google and couldn't find it

epicboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ANOTHER ISSUE WITH SSB4

Sooo. Dlc characters' trophies and their series' trophies don't show up? And in all star mode the icons for them are marios rather than the actual css icons of these characters.

Sli 41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys, my Wii U is at 4.0.2 and I saw that this version is supported by Loadiine but I can't launch it as it's not supported by the Homebrew Launcher. Is it mandatory? I tried direct boot and tested with a few webhosts but they all tell me my version is not supported. Anything I could do or I'm understanding this all wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/uc3tthE-mJ8?si=TPR_EM9yWrpcHHy7