Corredor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any link discussing this specifically?
On a Jap wiiu, my mariokart shows brazilian or esp language

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list

"JPN: Mario Kart 8 how to change language: 1. go to content/ui/ee and copy all .mbst files there (do not copy .szs file this causes Encryption DSI occurred!!) 2. go to content/ui/jp and paste the .mbst files(from the ee folder) here 3. You're good to go. the game will boot normally"

Reactions: leerz
D

Deleted User

Why don't you guys create a legit term for "Non legit DLC support"? I mean haven't you used "Backup loading" as an alternate meaning for "Pirating games" to make it more legit? I suggest using "Loading backup's DLC" as an alternative. Then @masqchips code can be merged normally to the repository.

Reactions: peteruk

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you guys create a legit term for "Non legit DLC support"? I mean haven't you used "Backup loading" as an alternate meaning for "Pirating games" to make it more legit? I suggest using "Loading backup's DLC" as an alternative. Then @masqchips code can be merged normally to the repository.
Loadiine was made to load backups that the user would dump from the console. People read backup loading as pirating as that is what a lot of people do with it. However to the devs backup loading means just that loading backups. The no legit DLC is piracy. Not backup loading. (The only reason piracy is possible with it is because the format isn't console spefic.)

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's the function, not the label, that the devs don't want in the code. Cyan explained this before. The code already loads your own backed-up DLC. If you have a need to use someone else's DLC, you are free to use the modified version.

apt4893

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I need some help. I dumped Splatoon [AGME01] and Bayonetta [AAFE01] (I have a NA Wii U on 5.5.1) using ddd and had zero issues in the dump (even going over again to revise to make sure all files were correctly uploaded. Didn't get any .rpl though).

Anyhow, I have been trying to get it loaded onto loadiine_gx2_b80ba75 (the most current version posted) and I load Splatoon to a black screen with nothing, Bayonetta to a loading screen that turns white. I checked on the compatibility list and both should work. I tried Bayonetta on loadiine_gx2_195aaab with zero issues, so I'm just making sure that that is the right (and only) version it works on? As for Splatoon I have no idea why it won't work, can anyone suggest anything I can try since I redumped the game twice, compared the files and saves and it's all identical. Thanks!

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I need some help. I dumped Splatoon [AGME01] and Bayonetta [AAFE01] (I have a NA Wii U on 5.5.1) using ddd and had zero issues in the dump (even going over again to revise to make sure all files were correctly uploaded. Didn't get any .rpl though).

Anyhow, I have been trying to get it loaded onto loadiine_gx2_b80ba75 (the most current version posted) and I load Splatoon to a black screen with nothing, Bayonetta to a loading screen that turns white. I checked on the compatibility list and both should work. I tried Bayonetta on loadiine_gx2_195aaab with zero issues, so I'm just making sure that that is the right (and only) version it works on? As for Splatoon I have no idea why it won't work, can anyone suggest anything I can try since I redumped the game twice, compared the files and saves and it's all identical. Thanks!

Download loadiine. V2 not the nightly builds

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Bayonetta [AAFE01] (I have a NA Wii U on 5.5.1) using ddd and had zero issues in the dump (even going over again to revise to make sure all files were correctly uploaded. Didn't get any .rpl though).

Bayonetta does have one rpl in the code folder.

Anyhow, I have been trying to get it loaded onto loadiine_gx2_b80ba75... Bayonetta to a loading screen that turns white.

The white/black screens at the start are the movies. You can press A or + to get by those. Nonetheless, if you run loadiine in English and don't use controller mapping, 195aaab is just as good (or bad) as b80ba75.

apt4893

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Download loadiine. V2 not the nightly builds

Are you referring to the current stable build (https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/v0.2)? I tried to use this, but when I did it told me that I was missing some OS components :/. If I use the nightly builds Loadiine loads fine. Any ideas? I guess I'm still confused since compatibility chart does say GX2 v0.3.

Bayonetta does have one rpl in the code folder.

The white/black screens at the start are the movies. You can press A or + to get by those. Nonetheless, if you run loadiine in English and don't use controller mapping, 195aaab is just as good (or bad) as b80ba75.

How exactly do I get the rpl? I've left my console on for a while after following the ddd dump with /vol but I don't always seem to get one. Does it help solve the issue with white screen? I think I tried Bayonetta 2 on 195aaab so not sure if it's an issue on b80ba75.

Thanks. I'll try this out to see what happens back on b80ba75. I just noticed on 195aaab that the videos did load normally and it freaked me out a bit when I saw the white on b80ba75.

Last edited by apt4893,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly do I get the rpl? I've left my console on for a while after following the ddd dump with /vol but I don't always seem to get one. Does it help solve the issue with white screen?

The rpls will only get dumped when the game uses them. You have to leave ddd running and play the game up to the point (or in the mode, e.g. multiplayer) that it loads the rpl. I don't know where that is in Bayonetta, as I'm just going by what's on the NUS server. Anyway, having it doesn't solve the white screen problem.
I think I tried Bayonetta 2 on 195aaab so not sure if it's an issue on b80ba75.

Are you having a problem with Bayonetta 2 [AQUE01] as well? I didn't try that one.

apt4893

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The rpls will only get dumped when the game uses them. You have to leave ddd running and play the game up to the point (or in the mode, e.g. multiplayer) that it loads the rpl. I don't know where that is in Bayonetta, as I'm just going by what's on the NUS server. Anyway, having it doesn't solve the white screen problem.

Are you having a problem with Bayonetta 2 [AQUE01] as well? I didn't try that one.

Oh ok makes sense. If I have rpx then why do I need rpl though?

Um, didn't try Bayonetta 2 [AQUE01] yet on b80ba75, only on 195aaab (I think I forgot to change the file back). But I'm going to try both again tonight and see what happens.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...If I have rpx then why do I need rpl though?

They both contain code, similar to exe and dll on Windows. You need both parts, but you might not need the rpl right away. If the rpx (executable) tries to call to something in an rpl (library), and that rpl isn't there, badness will happen.

apt4893

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They both contain code, similar to exe and dll on Windows. You need both parts, but you might not need the rpl right away. If the rpx (executable) tries to call to something in an rpl (library), and that rpl isn't there, badness will happen.

Oh ok gotcha! It did it for ZombiU, but maybe I'll play a bit more of Bayonetta to see where the rpl might be. Thanks for all your help so far!

Just need to now figure out my issue with Splatoon and I'm gold :)

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Anyone has this theme or knows where I could find it? Really great IMO.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: xtheman

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you use a 1tb sd card because I saw one eBay
You might not because the highest one reported working was 256 GB. I can tell you that the card your looking at has a 99% chance of being a scam and being fake. You might as well wait for usb support and buy an 1tb hdd for 50ish bucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1