• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

looseless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
im stucked on wii u logo in corner forever, while trying to load the lodiine, i got around it by using a website to load the homebrew launcher but i canl't load Loadiine directly. anyone pls need help so badly :(
Download gx2 source from github and compile in the installer folder. You'll get the improved osdriver.

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Probably because the payload you are self hosting was compiled to launch HBL and not loadiine. Here is the package to launch loadiine gx directly:

https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/v0.2

i have that the latest version, i just copy and paste wiiu folder to my sd card, both gtx loadiine and hbl. i went to internet browser and exploits.wiiubrew.net after i successfully done twice it just stacked forever on wiiu icon on the corner.

Download gx2 source from github and compile in the installer folder. You'll get the improved osdriver.

got source from github then how can i compile the installer folder?

looseless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have that the latest version, i just copy and paste wiiu folder to my sd card, both gtx loadiine and hbl. i went to internet browser and exploits.wiiubrew.net after i successfully done twice it just stacked forever on wiiu icon on the corner.

got source from github then how can i compile the installer folder?
type make.

Reactions: rw-r-r_0644

Moonian25121987

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Guys, I am trying since hours to start the Homebrew Launcher on my Wii U. After launching the Homebrew exploits twice I always get the Failure Message: Could not Load file: /wii/apps/homebrew_launcher/fomebrew_launcher.elf
Can you tell me what the issue is?

Thanks & Regards
Chris

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 2,756

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys, I am trying since hours to start the Homebrew Launcher on my Wii U. After launching the Homebrew exploits twice I always get the Failure Message: Could not Load file: /wii/apps/homebrew_launcher/fomebrew_launcher.elf
Can you tell me what the issue is?

Thanks & Regards
Chris
You need to download and put the elf, xml, and icon in that folder layout, should already be set up for you in the download, just copypaste wiiu to the root of your SD
https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases

Reactions: Moonian25121987

namad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using loadiine gx2 0.2 if you launch kernal exploit then homebrew launcher then loadiine... then pick a game and press load. then instantly press the home button on the gamepad while loadiine is still loading the file (before the game starts) the entire wiiu crashes. You get a black screen with white error text all over it that i could not comprehend. then you have to hold the power button for four seconds.

it's pretty easy to just be patient and wait a few seconds to avoid this error. figured I'd mention it though in case it matters for development somehow.

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, guys, I'm a complete moron/retard.

I managed to successfully port HBL to 4.0.x. It worked OK. But Loadiine blackscreened on opening game.
It turned out that Loadiine is also dependent on physical memory layout so it has problems on 4.0.x. I changed all those addresses. And I still couldn't start a game (I tried Wind Waker HD). After some trials and errors I got nothing. After that I reread the first post of the thread (I wanted to try additional games, so I needed game covers) and it turned out that windwaker does not work with log server turned on. After disabling that WInd Waker started like a charm. Yes, I should read more before starting doing something :D

So, as a result, games tested so far:
1. Wind Waker HD - works
2. Darksiders II - does not work (break after third of rpx loaded, don't know what's the issue is and if this works on 4.1)

So, 4.0.x owners give this a try, I'm waiting for your feedback.

BTW, both hbl and loadiine are built from latest sources to date, so they should include improved kexploit/padcon/whatevertherewas.

Oh, and one more thing: don't even think about trying this on any other firmwares. None of 4.1-5.4 would work with this.

https://mega.nz/#!3lUnEIwQ!qDiZtq6g4l2YnrW0z77diHEujb9FRg-Q0W9J_giCugI

Oh, and ofc big thanks to @dimok, @Toscanelli and @ptitleray

Last edited by andriy921,

Doumekxkai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did someone had bigger latency after changing to a bigger SD with better class?
Beacause I have changed a 16gb class 4 SD to a 64GB class 10 mSD(Both SD are Kingston), and now the loading timmes are higger.

So, i don't know if its the mSD wich could be broken or something. Or it's normal...

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beacause I have changed a 16gb class 4 SD to a 64GB class 10 mSD(Both SD are Kingston), and now the loading timmes are higger.

So, i don't know if its the mSD wich could be broken or something. Or it's normal...
That's definitely not normal. Load times should be faster, although not a significant increase for your purposes. I too switched from a 16gb class 4 SD to a 64GB class 10 mSD (brands were Kodak and Samsung, respectively) and I believe I saw a slight increase in speed on SM3DW (the only game that had a long load time to begin with). First off, I'm assuming you formatted it with 64kb cluster size? If not, do that. I would say if you're having to time it with a stopwatch to notice the difference, don't worry about it. If it's noticeably slower, I'd say to make sure your micro SD card isn't fake (likely scenario if it's unbranded, but you said it was Kingston) and check to make sure the mSD to SD card adapter is of decent quality (if it's the one that came with it, it should be fine). If those things don't work, defragment your card. Or, alternatively, back up your games/apps from the card, delete everything on the card, then add everything back one at a time.

Last edited by CanIHazWarez,

namad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

that is actually normally.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/which-sd-card-to-buy-for-loadiine.399140/
there's a six page thread about it.

although canihazwarez is right too as the format setting might be making a difference, that other thread covers that issue as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: