Hacking Loadiine GX2 load game problems

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my SD card, I've created all the correct folders including the 6 digit codes for the games, saves folder in wiiu, with the games, then c and u folders in each game folder in saves folder

You should not need to create the game-specific directories. That should happen when the game does a save.
  • Please provide the version number from the settings panel in Loadiine GX2. (if there isn't one, download a newer version.)
  • Check that your SD write-protect switch is set up, toward the leading/contacts end.
  • Confirm that Loadiine is able to write to the card by going into Loadiine's settings and changing the GUI setting for the gamepad. (Change it to a different mode, exit Loadiine using the home button, wait for MiiMaker or the WiiU menu to start, turn off the WiiU, restart, go back into Loadiine, and note if the mode is still changed or if it reverted.) If Loadiine can't save its own settings, then game saves aren't likely to work either.
  • Copy/Paste the content of wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/loadiine_gx2.cfg into a spoiler tag in your response. (If loadiine didn't make a .cfg file for you, that's another indication that it can't write to your SD card.)

tonydean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should not need to create the game-specific directories. That should happen when the game does a save.
  • Please provide the version number from the settings panel in Loadiine GX2. (if there isn't one, download a newer version.)
  • Check that your SD write-protect switch is set up, toward the leading/contacts end.
  • Confirm that Loadiine is able to write to the card by going into Loadiine's settings and changing the GUI setting for the gamepad. (Change it to a different mode, exit Loadiine using the home button, wait for MiiMaker or the WiiU menu to start, turn off the WiiU, restart, go back into Loadiine, and note if the mode is still changed or if it reverted.) If Loadiine can't save its own settings, then game saves aren't likely to work either.
  • Copy/Paste the content of wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/loadiine_gx2.cfg into a spoiler tag in your response. (If loadiine didn't make a .cfg file for you, that's another indication that it can't write to your SD card.)
It's ok I fixed it guys. It was my SD card. I changed it, and I've got the saves! Thanks all again for your help. Happy hacking!

steven szakiel

Trophies
XP
Country
i got lego city undercover, am on 5.5.1E and using loadiine 0.3. the game has the update v16. looks like its loading then says system error. but have other games working. can anybody help please? i have tried google many times but no luck!

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to run Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash on my 5.1.1 Wii U and I have tried both Loadiine GX2 and Loadiine y Mod. I have checked the file structure and it is correct, my sd card is able to be written on, and I have checked if there are any misplaced files and there aren't. But whenever I try to run the game the bar will come up for a split second, and then go away.
If I try to many times if get Exception Type DSI and I have to restart my Wii U. I have tried this multiple times and nothing. Can someone please help me? Thanks

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to run Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash on my 5.1.1 Wii U and I have tried both Loadiine GX2 and Loadiine y Mod. I have checked the file structure and it is correct, my sd card is able to be written on, and I have checked if there are any misplaced files and there aren't. But whenever I try to run the game the bar will come up for a split second, and then go away.
If I try to many times if get Exception Type DSI and I have to restart my Wii U. I have tried this multiple times and nothing. Can someone please help me? Thanks
Are you trying to use an out of region version of the game if so you need to edit some files see the compatability list as how to do this https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to use an out of region version of the game if so you need to edit some files see the compatability list as how to do this https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list
I got the torrent from portal roms and It is indeed the USA version, however it does not say loadiine ready. I have all the needed .xml files as well. The compatibility list says both us and uk versions work well. But it just doesn't want to launch. Does anyone know what's wrong with the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.