Hacking Loadiine: GamePad constantly holds upleft

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In almost every game I played on Loadiine (i.e. Minecraft Wii U Edition, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse), the GamePad holds upleft on the left stick throughout my whole play session, even though I am not even holding upleft physically. This even happens on Sonic Advance (GBA VC, not sure if it's injected or available on the eShop). I'm unsure as to why this happens and the only option I changed in loader settings is that I turned PyGecko on (even though I'll never use it). I'm also using Mii Maker Mode, Wii U firmware is 5.5.1, and I'm using the loadiine.ovh method, Homebrew Launcher or not. Can someone help me please?

Edit: Also, the version of Loadiine I have is a version called Loadiine ZXR, not sure what difference it has from Loadiine GX2.

Last edited by MegAmi24, , Reason: More information
D

Deleted User

Do you have HID to VPAD enabled? It never screwed me up but I hear it can some people.

Also wtf is Loadiine ZXR lol. Never heard of that version :blink:

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have HID to VPAD enabled? It never screwed me up but I hear it can some people.
I don't even know if HID to VPAD is even an option in ZXR. Either it's not or it's the one option under PyGecko, forgot what it's called but it starts with a P.
Also wtf is Loadiine ZXR lol. Never heard of that version :blink:
Well idk either, I got it when trying to get a .elf file for The Homebrew Launcher. I just googled it, the only that that showed up CLOSE to ANYTHING Nintendo was this thread.

Last edited by MegAmi24,
D

Deleted User

I don't even know if HID to VPAD is even an option in ZXR. Either it's not or it's the one option under PyGecko, forgot what it's called but it starts with a P.

Well idk either, I got it when trying to get a .elf file for The Homebrew Launcher.
lol well It made me think of some underground Loadiine build. Underground homebrew yeahhhhhh

Hmm well do you know your Gamepad isn't broken? Have you tried running Loadiine GX2 instead of ZXR? Do you have a GC adapter that might be interfering with the gamepad.

Reactions: Deleted User

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HID to VPAD is a feature in loadiine and other homebrew which allows USB controllers (such as the gamecube controller adapter) to emulate the Wii U gamepad. It really sounds like this is your problem. Are there any USB devices connected to your Wii U?

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol well It made me think of some underground Loadiine build. Underground homebrew yeahhhhhh

Hmm well do you know your Gamepad isn't broken? Have you tried running Loadiine GX2 instead of ZXR? Do you have a GC adapter that might be interfering with the gamepad.
1. Lol we dug too deep
2. Maybe I'll try unconnecting- wait, heck no.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HID to VPAD is a feature in loadiine and other homebrew which allows USB controllers (such as the gamecube controller adapter) to emulate the Wii U gamepad. It really sounds like this is your problem. Are there any USB devices connected to your Wii U?
Yes. In the front, there's a USB that contains most of my unhacked Wii U data. In the back, there's my GC controller adapter.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In almost every game I played on Loadiine (i.e. Minecraft Wii U Edition, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse), the GamePad holds upleft on the left stick throughout my whole play session, even though I am not even holding upleft physically. This even happens on Sonic Advance (GBA VC, not sure if it's injected or available on the eShop). I'm unsure as to why this happens and the only option I changed in loader settings is that I turned PyGecko on (even though I'll never use it). I'm also using Mii Maker Mode, Wii U firmware is 5.5.1, and I'm using the loadiine.ovh method, Homebrew Launcher or not. Can someone help me please?

Edit: Also, the version of Loadiine I have is a version called Loadiine ZXR, not sure what difference it has from Loadiine GX2.
i cannot understand why do and other thinking its a problem in loadiine ...
has nothing to do with any usb device... or gamecubeadapter... lol
your gamepad controllstick is damaged....
same problem here
solution
make a restart it can help
repair your gamepad
clean your gamepad
change your gamepad
try a game on disc to confirm that your controllstick is damaged
or go in the homemenue to right and see it should going to the left for self

you can test :
hold your controllstick straight to right
start the gamepad
stop holding
look and see it should going to the left for self or not

Last edited by loler55,

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol what have a brokken stick to do with HID2Vpad...

ohh right nothing

you give us not the right information's.....

plz try it out in the home menu
you quest here without to try the easy things you can try self...
test controlls in homemenü...

my analog stick are damaged too
but with a few restarts and a little bit harder left right left right and the show runs again:)
no point for my to make for this a new threat here

Last edited by loler55,

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Youre probably using one of the the first nightlies with hid to vpad support, updating to the latest nightly should do the job.
If still doesn't work try to disable HID to VPAD and/or remove the adapter

@loler55 I'm 100% sure that this problem is a software problem :D Thats why online hosted thign are bullshit, these are updated after like 2 days and nobody cares about updating them ~

Last edited by Maschell,

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Youre probably using one of the the first nightlies with hid to vpad support, updating to the latest nightly should do the job.
If still doesn't work try to disable HID to VPAD and/or remove the adapter

@loler55 I'm 100% sure that this problem is a software problem :D Thats why online hosted thign are bullshit, these are updated after like 2 days and nobody cares about updating them ~
Mhh 100%sure?
In the past My analog stick does the same in homemenu
And this was a hardwareproblem

@Maschell Will you help me or not????
You now what i mean..

Last edited by loler55,

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Actually, as strange as it sounds, disconnecting the GC adapter fixed the same issue with me.
I wanted to play Star Fox Zero on Loadiine, but it thought the thumbstick was held at the up-left corner. Turns out that having the adapter connected causes some issues.
I don't know how or why, but if you try loading the kexploit with the adapter the connected & go to Smash, when selecting a character, you can see that the icon is a controller (don't remember which kind though) & not the gamepad. I see that as a bit of proof that the adapter can affect the controls somehow.

Reactions: MegAmi24

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, as strange as it sounds, disconnecting the GC adapter fixed the same issue with me.
I wanted to play Star Fox Zero on Loadiine, but it thought the thumbstick was held at the up-left corner. Turns out that having the adapter connected causes some issues.
I don't know how or why, but if you try loading the kexploit with the adapter the connected & go to Smash, when selecting a character, you can see that the icon is a controller (don't remember which kind though) & not the gamepad. I see that as a bit of proof that the adapter can affect the controls somehow.
Oh. Ok then.

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably obvious but...... Be sure you are not holding the stick in any position when powering on the console and/or launching an app or game. Just last week my kids came to me with the same problem playing an original copy of sm4sh. I don't know for sure if it happens at game launch time or strictly when the console is powered on but the joystick's center point gets calibrated at the position in which the joystick sits at calibration time.

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't come with a config file.
If you can't figure out how to remove/edit the files, or how to remove the setting for hid to vpad, your last resort should be unplugging your gc controllers. Unplugging them should work, but if not, try unplugging the adapter.

The unwanted input is likely from there; possibly a wobbly joystick or something.

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't figure out how to remove/edit the files, or how to remove the setting for hid to vpad, your last resort should be unplugging your gc controllers. Unplugging them should work, but if not, try unplugging the adapter.

The unwanted input is likely from there; possibly a wobbly joystick or something.
I mean I downloaded the file and there was no .cfg file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb