Loader update for Dragon Quest IX?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by dib, Jul 11, 2009.

Jul 11, 2009
  1. dib
    OP

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Just in case nobody was aware, DQ9 has a freeze on the RPG at least. Don't know about the AK2, but probably since it sounds like only a few products weren't experiencing it. I wouldn't even bother asking about a loader update for this, but the members here are assembling a translation patch and they're stating it only works if your cart will run the game natively.

Don't think it's a priority since it's only some japanese game, but if you do get around to an update then I'll appreciate it! Maybe a few others too.

Here's a post with the patch that remedies the freezing issue, in case it helps illustrate what needs to be done with the loader: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=166...t&p=2110125

2. Normmatt

Member Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

New Zealand
    Its already fixed for a few days now. Again no loaders until 1.5 is ready for release.

3. dib
    OP

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    That's good news, and I missed that detail (maybe post that notice on the loaders page, which I checked before making the request). Didn't know there was a 1.5 even in the pipe, every time you guys make a new version the current one seems flawless at least under my experience.

I can wait, wasn't in a rush to play this right away even translated.