Loaddine GX2 4.1.0 Thread

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by marcus van basten, Mar 1, 2016.

1. marcus van basten
    OP

marcus van basten Member

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2016
    Burkina Faso
    Hi! Im trying loadiine GX2 and i have a question, and then the thread could be good for other 4.1.0 users to post their questions.
    I think it will be right to have separate threads for the differents FW because de loadiine GX2 its a too long thread and i cant find an answer for my problems.

I tried the definitive package: "loadiine-gx2_v0.2_sd_loader-pkg_for_410_only"
    I can launch the kexploit well, and then the navigator open agains loads and there appears a black screen with this error: "Failure when receiving data from the peer". Then if i try again it says: "Recv Failure: protocol not supported".
    I tried four or five times times and always is the first error, then the second, then the first again, then the second, and so on.

Then i tried also the "NeKit-fix". Its do the kexploit OK, and then when loads the navigator again it goes to a crash screen for a few seconds, then returns to the Menu, and nothing happens. I tried again and it always the same.

In both cases i entered the mii maker, but nothing happens. I cant understand what to do.

I have the loadiine elf in the sd card that its inside my wii U.
    Any clue?