Hacking Load rom errcode =-4 Please reset system

natashav

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have loaded Lego Ninjago onto my son's R4i v1.5 card but when he tries to open it I get the following error message:

Load rom errcode =-4 Please reset system

I had read a few of the threads and it mentions the firmware but I'm not sure how to tell what firmware it is running. There is a TTMENU.SYS file on the card but not TTDS folder.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, first is v1.5 the kernel it's running or its claimed support. It it claims DSi 1.5 support it must be a really shitty clone. You could try running YSMenu through Retro Game Fan's updates, but it probably won't work. What is the web adress on the sticker, if you tell me it will be much easier to find your problem.

natashav

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii said:
Ok, first is v1.5 the kernel it's running or its claimed support. It it claims DSi 1.5 support it must be a really shitty clone. You could try running YSMenu through Retro Game Fan's updates, but it probably won't work. What is the web adress on the sticker, if you tell me it will be much easier to find your problem.

I'm not sure what your mean about the kernel. The v1.5 is what is saids on the box.

The website on the box is [url=http://Http://WWW.R41GOLD.CN]Http://WWW.R41GOLD.CN[/url].

Posts merged

QUOTE(wasim @ May 28 2011, 02:38 PM) first , you should check if your kernel is updated to the latest
then try the Retrogamefan's dstt clone just like NES SNES said !

How do I check what kernel it is running?

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
natashav said:
NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii said:

I'm not sure what your mean about the kernel. The v1.5 is what is saids on the box.

The website on the box is [url=http://Http://WWW.R41GOLD.CN]Http://WWW.R41GOLD.CN[/url].

Posts merged

QUOTE(wasim @ May 28 2011, 02:38 PM) first , you should check if your kernel is updated to the latest
then try the Retrogamefan's dstt clone just like NES SNES said !

How do I check what kernel it is running?
The web link is broken, doesn't work. I wouldn't even worry about checking your kernel, just try retrogamefans's updates. It's definitely your best choice.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
go here http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

find the one for your cart by searching (ctrl+F) using your cart's website (it should be under r4igold.cn, NOT r41gold.cn. no "www"). there's a v1.9 english firmware there.

as for retrogamefan's multicart update, go here http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=25082

read the text files there, especially the one that says "known carts that can use DSTT firmware", as it lists all the clones (and their websites, it's sort of an ID of the clone) and which solution works for it.

basically, it'll either change your firmware to one that works with most games, or leave your firmware intact and let you use another firmware that you load as in-between before loading your games. kinda like this: you boot up, look for the alternate loader, boot that one up and you're in another firmware entirely. from that secondary firmware, most games should work. that's where you wanna load games that don't work on your native firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.