Load Directly To Game Menu

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by MikeTheKnight2016, Nov 18, 2016.

1. MikeTheKnight2016
    OP

MikeTheKnight2016 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2016
    United States
    When i go to play any loadiine games, I first have to launch my browser, let the page load. Click Launch, then click homebrew, click okay, then I am taken to my list of games to choose from.

Is there a way I can simply click on internet and it take me directly to my game list and not have multiple other prompts along the way?

2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Sounds like you want https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/
    This will install games to homemenu.
    You can also install haxchi which lets you have a one click exploit on your homemenu https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-haxchi-installer-1-1-noob-friendly.448890/

MikeTheKnight2016 likes this.
  3. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    OP may be talking about Loadiine. If you want to load Loadiine with fewest click possible. When on loadiine.ovh page, choose loadiine and check on save this option (or something). Next time you load loadiine,ovh, it would direct you straight to Loadiine and bypass homebrew launcher.

RedNAND coldboot may be better but is riskier if you don't know what you're doing

Cyan likes this.
  4. Spearel18

Spearel18 GBAtemp Regular

May 5, 2016
    Hungary
  5. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Haxchi is the fastest way though.
    You overwrite a title then one click and your in homebrew. You can even set keys for different homebrew

6. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    I meant haxchi by "coldboot". I am skeptical OP knows all that since OP can't even figure how to bypass HBL to load Loadiine. Haxchi, REDNAND and such may be a little more dangerous for OP.

So baby step with learn how to bypass HBL, using Brazillian method,... should be OP's priority to get accustom to modding before attempting brickable stuff (though it's not too difficult)

7. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Haxchi is not coldbrickhax.
    Stupid people use haxchi to install coldbrickhax
    The worst that happens with haxchi is the game doesn't boot.
    What I linked installs haxchi over the title but not coldbrickhax

8. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    The C: drive
    If you have haxchi, IMO you have coldboothax, its called the quick start menu. QuickBootHax anyone?

9. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Quick Boot installs updates.
    How about no

10. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    Oh, please dont tell me you believe in the "secret update" scare shit, just get TubeHaxDNS or ChickenDNS or manually block the update servers. Secret updates dont exist if you have a good, working DNS server up.

Ryccardo likes this.
  11. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    I use both but still. Better to not update then to update

12. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Yes.
    Go to http://loadiine.ovh in the browser, then turn off the console. From then on loadiine.ovh will load automatically when you use the browser. Then go into the browser again, click the checkbox and tap the button, and the exploit will autoload whenever you open the browser.

13. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    If you have DNS, no updates will come through unless the big N decides to change update servers, which would require lots of down time and maintenance, and we would know and be able to change DNS settings days before it mattered.

14. Spearel18

May 5, 2016
    Hungary
    Nope. Coldbrickhax is when you modify system.xml to boot from haxchi title by default.

15. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    Yeah, i know, but you can do the same thing by just clicking on the Haxchi'd title when you boot up your console. Saves a brick, very ez, no risk xD

16. Spearel18

May 5, 2016
    Hungary
    For answering your question:
    In Loadiine.ovh select Loadiine GX2 from the list, check in automation square, and launch.
    This way, when you click on the internet browser it loads you directly into Loadiine automaticly (until they update the site with new info's, in that case you have repeat the above steps).

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

True, but then don't say stuff like: "if you have haxchi IMO you have coldboothax".
    Not cool man. Not cool.:wink::ha: Not to say misleading to the unexperienced.
    Haxchi is 100% safe, while attempting coldboothax can be fatal to your console if you f-up something in the procedure....

Last edited by Spearel18, Nov 18, 2016
  17. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    I meant that in my opinion (IMO) haxchi is the best coldboothax method, NOT THE SYSTEM.XML MODIFYING. If i had a ds vc game, i would haxchi it and stop there. IMO, coldboothax isnt worth the risk, haxchi + quick start is safe and easy.

18. MikeTheKnight2016
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2016
    United States
    So I did these steps and now I get a black screen with a message that shows
    could not load file /wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/loadiine_gx2.elf

19. Spearel18

May 5, 2016
    Hungary
    Well then, is the path on your sd card match this message?

20. MikeTheKnight2016
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2016
    United States
    If I browse my SD Card specifically the wiiu\apps these are the dirs I see...
    homebrew_launcher
    loadiine_ZXR

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —