Gaming Little confused.

LTK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So from reading the stickies and looking around the net, I found out that only a PSP 2000 can have the custom firmware installed. I have a few questions regarding this. Is the PSP Slim and Lite a 2000 model? and also I saw Datel released a battery to mod the 3000, but someone mentioned the magic memory stick method not being up to date, so that the 3000 is STILL unable to install custom firware, is this true?

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LTK said:
So from reading the stickies and looking around the net, I found out that only a PSP 2000 can have the custom firmware installed. I have a few questions regarding this. Is the PSP Slim and Lite a 2000 model? and also I saw Datel released a battery to mod the 3000, but someone mentioned the magic memory stick method not being up to date, so that the 3000 is STILL unable to install custom firware, is this true?
PSP slim = PSP2000. Older batches of slims can be modded, but new ones cant.

LTK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I see. So how can I tell between these new 2000's and the old 2000's? I want to buy one soon without having to wait for the public release of the new hack.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think someone mentioned that one of the bundles has an older 2000 which is guaranteed to work. I don't remember if he said it was Ratchet & Clank or Daxter, but it was one of those. Not sure if that's 100% true, but it was said somewhere here recently.

LTK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Know where I can buy that pack in the UK?
I found this bundle, but I dunno whether it's the right one.
PSP bundle
I mean, I guess I could call in the morning and ask the specifics..

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Gaisuto said:
I think someone mentioned that one of the bundles has an older 2000 which is guaranteed to work. I don't remember if he said it was Ratchet & Clank or Daxter, but it was one of those. Not sure if that's 100% true, but it was said somewhere here recently.
Daxter should work, since R&C is a PSP-3000 pack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated