Hacking Little clarification

osoreshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hey this question may have been asked a few times already but I really need to be sure: does Henkaku allows me to play PSVita backups of any game as long as it doesn't require any software version bigger than 3.60?

I was hesitant a few months ago about buying a Vita but checking out the actual scene I'm really up to the risk. Emulators and stuff (which is the part that I understood) are a great plus but I'm interested on some old games for this console along with some new ones.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
TheFlow said he got his new 3.60 eCFW ready in 1-2 months.
This will enable more features like dual analog and graphic scalers and what not.
PS1 games should be playable on the eCFW as well.
If not, Retroarch is there.

No prob~

Reactions: osoreshi

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to complain but...
Please don't capitalize every letter at the start of a word.
It makes it annoying to read.

I used to play games with text chat and kids did that all time. Hey Guys Whats Up How You Doing? How does someone get addicted to typing that way? :rofl2:

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was playing Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden (PS1) on retroarch (it plays iso, bin, and even ebooot.pbp files) and the game is kind of slow (slow as in the flow of gameplay, it runs perfectly in terms of technical performance) but with the fast forward function on retroarch the game is 90% better than playing on legitimate psp emulation. Some games work perfectly others not so well, but it's really nice having an alternative.

Last edited by Fugelmir,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person