Little Bears

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by gamequestions, May 18, 2012.

May 18, 2012

Little Bears by gamequestions at 9:09 PM (842 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. gamequestions
    OP

Newcomer gamequestions Newbie

Canada
    My daughter loves to play Little Bears, but her bear always has a cold. Does anybody know how to increase "immunity"?

[​IMG]

2. Fel

Member Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Czech Republic
    Nope, I couldn't find a faq on gamefaqs and some other sites but it's not really surprising, these kind of games don't really get guides.

Maybe you could try playing it yourself and seeing if you can find out why the bears are getting sick? Unless it's one of those games with obscure reasons as to why things happen, it should be easy for an experienced gamer to find out what to do. :)

On the other hand there's always the possibility that somebody has played it over here and will chirp up. If not, try giving the game a quick look and looking for the most obvious answers (since it's a pet raising simulator) or googling.

3. gamequestions
    OP

Newcomer gamequestions Newbie

Canada
    We've fed it, given it medicine, etc. Also, all of the other care levels (sleep, etc.) are full except for immunity.

4. Sora de Eclaune

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    Hmmm....

What is everything you can do with it, and what are all the care levels? Maybe I can try to make some educated guesses with all that information.