Linux Problem

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What package did you remove? Dang, it looks like you removed dpkg, which nuked your package installation capabilities.
I tried to fix the error, but something went horribly wrong somehow. I'm reflashing a disk image again. These Linux problems have really upset me, so I'm going to try taking it easy today.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that didn't affect it. I kinda got to the bottom of it. zlib is part of ubuntu 20.4 and 22.4 (might be 18.4), but the dev one is not. I think there's a problem with ubuntu 20.04, possibly as a result of that. I gave up on it. ubuntu 22.04 reads zlib.h with the whereis command, and doesn't combine them with the gz file of the same name (zlib) if looking up zlib in general. 22.04 will differentiate, but there's a new problem where pacman or devkitpro will not install. I tried to add architecture for arm64, but there was an error about missing files. I gave up on that too, so I uninstalled both. I think I know how to fix it, but I just feel like redoing everything again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY