Hacking [LINUX+MAC] Emunand Tool Max

AugustoKazt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You could just copy everything to your PC, format the FAT32 partition and copy everything back. You can use Disks/the Disk Utility to clone the entire SD to a file, in case something goes wrong.
What are the correct steps to format the fat32 partition on Mac?

I use the disk utility and i created a DMG file, that could work?
Thats it?

Last edited by AugustoKazt,

nastys

ナースティス
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Checked 3 2DS backup they are all 988,807,168 bytes, hope this helps you.
Thanks ;)

What are the correct steps to format the fat32 partition on Mac?

I use the disk utility and i created a DMG file, that could work?
Thats it?
Now copy everything to your PC, then format the FAT partition (I can't remember exactly how to use the Disk Utility to format a single partition) and put everything back ;)
If your emuNAND doesn't work anymore, just restore the DMG file you created.

AugustoKazt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thanks ;)

Now copy everything to your PC, then format the FAT partition (I can't remember exactly how to use the Disk Utility to format a single partition) and put everything back ;)
If your emuNAND doesn't work anymore, just restore the DMG file you created.
Oh so... Sorry if i sound imprudent but, how i could keep Going with this, isnt just format to a fat32 again with the disk utility or i'm missing something?

And again, i dont want to format and later found that the DMG file doesn't work like it would :c

Sorry for being annoying

Last edited by AugustoKazt,

nastys

ナースティス
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh so... Sorry if i sound imprudent but, how i could keep Going with this, isnt just format to a fat32 again with the disk utility or i'm missing something?

And again, i dont want to format and later found that the DMG file doesn't work like it would :c

Sorry for being annoying
Then you could backup your emuNAND and 3DS folder with Emunand Tool Max (and any other file manually, with OS X's Finder), format your emuNAND using Gateway's launcher and restore everything back.

AugustoKazt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Then you could backup your emuNAND and 3DS folder with Emunand Tool Max (and any other file manually, with OS X's Finder), format your emuNAND using Gateway's launcher and restore everything back.
So, what are the correct steps to do it on emunandtool max correctly, i tried but i doesn't know what options i have to use or not.
I have a sandisk ultra microsd 32gb with a sd adapter.

nastys

ナースティス
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, what are the correct steps to do it on emunandtool max correctly, i tried but i doesn't know what options i have to use or not.
I have a sandisk ultra microsd 32gb with a sd adapter.
You can use ETM for the emuNAND backup (select your NAND manufacturer or press the button to detect it automatically using a NAND backup, then press BACKUP), then simply copy everything else from your SD to your PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro