Linking NNID on 9.2 rxTools Emunand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Blackzeta, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Blackzeta
    OP

Blackzeta Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2010
    Canada
    Inaba
    Is it possible? I'd rather not lose my eShop games and everything on my n3DS.

I know that gateway is working on 10.3 emunand support, so when they are done and it's the latest update, eShop should work right?

EDIT: Using a n3DS

Last edited by Blackzeta, Jan 5, 2016
  2. JershXL

JershXL Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2015
    United States
    emuNAND
    n3DS?

3. Blackzeta
    OP

Blackzeta Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2010
    Canada
    Inaba
    Yeah, sorry. Forgot to mention that.

I also have a O3DS that I've downgraded, but I'd rather have my NNID linked to my N3DS.

4. JershXL

JershXL Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2015
    United States
    emuNAND
    If you upgrade your emuNAND to 9.5, you could use this tutorial on how to update Cver & Nver. And then you could access the eshop through HANS.

5. Blackzeta
    OP

Blackzeta Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2010
    Canada
    Inaba
    I tried accessing eShop through HANS and it worked on 9.2. But, when it asked me to link a NNID, it crashed because it needed to redirect me to the System Settings. Not sure if it's any different on 9.5.

EDIT: Will updating to 9.5 erase all my games on my emunand?

Last edited by Blackzeta, Jan 5, 2016
  6. JershXL

JershXL Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2015
    United States
    emuNAND
    After you patch Cver and Nver, to link your NNID, (in emuNAND) go to FBI switch the destination to 'NAND' and the mode to 'Launch Title', then launch the title with the title ID ending in '2c000' (this is the NNID settings title) Then proceed to link your NNID.

Q: "Why do I launch it like that?"
    A: Because when you launch NNID settings from the System Settings, it takes you back to sysNAND, even if you launched it in emuNAND. Launching it with FBI ensures you are launching NNID settings within emuNAND so that it will work (since emuNAND is the one with the patched version).

EDIT: I don't think updating your emuNAND to 9.5 will erase your games
    EDIT2: Obviously you have to unlink your NNID from your o3DS to link it on your n3DS

Last edited by JershXL, Jan 5, 2016
  7. Blackzeta
    OP

Blackzeta Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2010
    Canada
    Inaba
    Okay, thanks. I'll try it out later.

Also, should I use sysupdater to upgrade to 9.5? I tried installing the cias through BBM but it ended up somewhat bricking my emunand, so I had to reinstall it. Thanks for the help.

8. JershXL

JershXL Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2015
    United States
    emuNAND
    Yeah, using sysUpdater is best.

9. Tzuba

Tzuba GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2011
    United States
    Houston
    I'm using that method but for some reason FBI won't install the CIAs I downloaded from 3DNUS. I downloaded both the CVER and NVER. Any idea why it won't work?

Edit: Stupid me. I have to use Devmenu. Never mind!

Last edited by Tzuba, Jan 5, 2016
  10. Blackzeta
    OP

Blackzeta Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2010
    Canada
    Inaba
    Okay, I got it working. But when I tried downloading something from the eShop, it didn't work.

Anyway to redownload games?

11. soulskeeper

soulskeeper GBAtemp Regular

Aug 16, 2007
    Iceland
    if I do all the steps right with this eshop spoofing ill be able to play games like SSB and pokemon online on my N3DS emunand 9.5?

12. Odnetnin46

Odnetnin46 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 12, 2011
    United States
    Some basement
    Just an FYI, this doesn't seem to work if you've been getting the 022-2634 error for an already signed-in NNID. I tried. ;-; Guess it's time to go to Nintendo support for a server-side delink.

Last edited by Odnetnin46, Jan 6, 2016