• Start date
  • Views 1,590
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted_171835

OP
DARRENWII2.jpg

QUOTE said:
You have to wonder what's going on here. First off, it's not a confirmation of a Wii successor. This could end up being nothing more than a typo. Of course, we'll never really know what the truth is, as I'm sure Mr. Abbott will remove the info, and Nintendo will decline to comment. That leaves us with speculation, and you've free reign to go nuts! Thanks to all that sent this in.
QUOTE said:
This seems like evidence of a Wii2. The current Wii is not powerful enough to run most games developed for the 360 and PS3. The Wii2 would be probably powerful enough and considering the game is for all 3 platforms, I think it's being developed for the Wii2. Might be wrong, though.

Source: GoNintendo

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I discount typo.

The 2's not close to the I or W in an AZERTY or DVORAK layout.

While the 2 is right next to the W in a QWERTY layout, it's odd he would have hit the I key, which is done with the opposite hand, twice, without returning his left hand to the home row, which has the row with the W in it as a spacer before the row the 2 is in.

EDIT: Also, the next character is a parenthesis, for that his left hand would be hitting shift while the right closes it, in order to hit the 2 his hand would have to be misaligned, I'd say about 15 degrees or so, assuming he hit it with the middle finger, moreso if he used the index, and if he used his ring his entire hand would have been moved up along the Y axis, which doesn't make sense so soon after hitting the W.
This is assuming he's using a "standard" keyboard typing form.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hope that Nintendo won't stay a gen behind this time too. Heck Nintendo, you've made SO much money with the Wii that you could afford to lose a bit of money on every console and give us a powerful GPU
yaywii.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
jalaneme said:
you can tell it's messed up, it has listing for psx (ps1) games which is long dead, this "list" must be very old.
When you're doing a portfolio for yourself, you try to write as much as you can just to make the list longer (even if it's something that old)
rofl2.gif

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
raulpica said:
jalaneme said:
you can tell it's messed up, it has listing for psx (ps1) games which is long dead, this "list" must be very old.
When you're doing a portfolio for yourself, you try to write as much as you can just to make the list longer (even if it's something that old)
rofl2.gif
I can't see why you wouldn't add even the oldest things to your portfolio. They can do nothing but increase your inferred experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1