Rice-megatron Expert
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, maybe I exaggerated a little but damn, I can't stop listening to this stuff!
wub.gif

Lily Allen is definitely awesome!
bow.gif

She's even got a Myspace site:
wtf.gif

http://www.myspace.com/lilymusic
Here's a video: http://exodus.interoutemediaservices.com/?...delivery=stream
Refer to Google for teh mp3s.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It's kind of catchy, but a bit muffled. And not too different from alot of artists that are already out there. There is a certain something about it though.
tongue.gif

EDIT: Odd, her accent is evident in alot of her songs. A very rare trait for any singer.

retrohead

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Lily Allen has been around for a while now. Her stuff has been getting played on Jo Whiley's show on Radio 1 for weeks. My favourite is probably LDN. The mixtape she done is a bit ropey imho though.

*edit* quickly before Triforce posts hehe. She is the daughter of Kieth Allen aswell and if you don't know who he is then where have you been?

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
A friend of mine introduced me to her the other day, to be honest i dont see why all the fuss over her at the moment ?
Some of the beats are very good but imho she sounds too much like a London Slapper, i would'nt touch it with a barge pole mate.

If you want to download her stuff including her 1st mix tape you can get it all here http://robotmonkey7.multiply.com/journal/item/6

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

El Diablo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
Ha! Crazy UK slang. I love it~! A London Slapper? How awesome is that! Now I'm not sure what that is, but it's great.
laugh.gif

A london slapper = A london Prostitute

Now you see, that's great. I would have just called her a hooker, but a london slapper? Tsk, great. I wish we had cool slang words and such here, all we have is that ghetto stuff. "Hizzle my nizzle fo' shizzle!"
frown.gif

Dang. And I had a real great idea in my head then.

I was going to say 'Go to your mom and call her that, then we'll see what happens
evil.gif
'

But i told you what it meant :'(

j/k
biggrin.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I mean slang that's actually interesting. Something I could actually say in a public place and not feel like a total jackass. How people can walk into a room and say "Yo home-diggity dog whats the haps my g-unit!?".... and not hate themselves... that just totally blows me away. Our slang is just so lame.
laugh.gif
But London Slapper... I feel like I could go into a country club of some sort and use that in casual conversation.
tongue.gif

Et Cetera: I tried to bring it back on topic, but then FAST came along and derailed it again.
laugh.gif

El Diablo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
I feel like I could go into a country club of some sort and use that in casual conversation.
tongue.gif

Et Cetera: I tried to bring it back on topic, but then FAST came along and derailed it again.
laugh.gif

Yeah, you try that country club thing; see where it gets ya.
happy.gif

Oh man that would be funny to see.

-----------------------------------------

Interesting slang: For ace

1. Bees and honey: Money
2. Tart: Prostitute
3. Slapper: Prostitute
4. Me ol' mucker: My Friend
5. Barney Rubble: Mess < (I think thats right)

This concludes this weeks show.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio