ROM Hack LF Pokemon GTS Bots FT$

xJonnyx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone!

I'm looking for some Pokemon GTS Bots; please make offers. :)

I've been using Ledybot by Github Imaboy321https://github.com/imaboy321/Ledybot for some time and it's been great. I am hoping someone is able to make a few modifications to it.

Ledybot V1.0 had the option to "Start From End" which would give you the option to decide how the bot trades. This option was removed by people's request...but I like the idea to have multiple bots trading differently. On that note, a feature that would "sync" multiple instances would be great.

I am usually running a few bots (instances of Ledybot); however, too often do the bots "fight" each other for trades. All are looking for the first person who deposited to trade with. If a feature was added where all instances avoid trading the same person at the same time, would be just great.

I've seen several streams where they have multiple bots running at the same time. And, it seems those bots are in sync and never "fight/block" one another. I've searched many hours for other open source bots..but I've had no luck.

The Ban System is also a feature I would like changed. There's currently 2 features: 1) Ban based on FC (Friend Code) 2) Pokemon Ban: Only 1 Pokemon may be trade for each offered. More than change, I would a few things added. An option that limits total trades per user and a time stamp indicating when a any Ban was placed.

There's one streamer in particular who uses bots I would like to have: YouTube PokeNursery https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCUcr_F28vijSQXhYjJk_Hiw. He's mentioned a few times that he coded the Bots himself. He trades people using a "ticket" priority system. His bots will not trade unless a "ticket" is used by people in Live Chat. The command used is: !use ticket YOUR_FRIEND_CODE (Example: !use ticket 1234-5678-9000).

That is amazing to me. It would be ideal for someone to recreate his setup. A Reverse Ban Trade...only to trade with certain FC.

If you've read to this point, thank you. I look forward to your responses. :)

Reactions: Tekniquez

xJonnyx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump #2!

If anyone can refer me to a site/person who could assist me in my request, I'll greatly appreciate it! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2