GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
once Hadrian told me that sigs are so yesteday, of course he joked about it but isnt it cool to have something to play with for a seocnd or two after reading someone's post instead of reading whatever flash cart he has or whatever game he's playing?

since we are now allowed to have flash in our sig, we can discuss ideas here and people with skills could making them (like flash little programs) for them.

Rules:
1)they should obviously be so small that dont weight the page load or big guyz (or boys) will remove the feature. (the whole thing should be under 100k, the GBAtemp's rule on SIGs)

2)It should not play sound automatically unless someone CLICKS on it, not even mouse hover.

3)its dimensions should follow GBAtemps dimension rule too.

How to add flash to your sigs:
[ flash = height , Width ]http://www.url.com/files/filename.swf [ / flash]

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
n00b question: How do you put flash on your signature!?

they should obviously be so small that dont weight the page load or big guyz (or boys) will remove the feature.

I would like to add to that.. PLEASE! DON'T PUT SOUND ON YOU FLASH SIG! Unless you have to click on the sig to hear it.. like test84 did.

EDIT: Just made me an interactive one.. kinda ugly.. but my "design skills" suck.. I'll polish it later
tongue.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
it plays on demand, so its no annoying.
if you think it is, use the plugins that you know and dont watch them.
this place is about making them not debating about it.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it plays on demand, so its no annoying.
if you think it is, use the plugins that you know and dont watch them.
this place is about making them not debating about it.
If you didn't want to start an argument, you shouldn't have criticized my post. I'm just making sure the other people who find them annoying have a means to block it.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Flash sigs can be irritating but nothing wrong with them when they're done right. For example Kyoji's, Ashura's, Raf's and that guy who had Pong on his (hadrian? temporarily forgotten who that was, sorry!) made me smile
smile.gif

S

scubersteve

hmm...
I should learn flash.
After all, I do have a copy of it, after *ahem* backing it up.
Can someone say, "tutorial"?
I'd love to make one that just scrolls through friend codes, after clicking on an arrow or something.
But of course, this would be about an infinate amount of times more useful to me if I had my DSTT, so I can play *ahem* backups all on one cart.
*curses DX*

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night