Misc Let's Make a Wrestling Fed!!!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if any on you would like to make a wrestling fed using the WiFi mode of "WWE SmackDown Vs. RAW 2009". Basically we create wrestlers, make a weekly story, wrestle a few matches over WiFi while I record them and then I'll post them up as a weekly YouTube show
smile.gif
What do you guys think?!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Glad to know someone has this game
smile.gif
I'll talk more later but I'm feeling like crap tonight... I just wanted to keep this thread "alive". If the Wrestling fed does happen, I have so many ideas and stories that would make for great YouTube viewing
biggrin.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so the show is going to be called "Wednesday Night BeatDown!" (I know, not that original but hey is kind of a parody) if we get enough people we could eventually try a Monday show but I want to experiment with an hour and a half broadcast. I want to pre record it on Tuesdays and upload and Show it on YouTube on Wednesday but consdering the time restraints of YouTube it might end up on MegaVideo. Things wont really kick off till around tax time, when I can buy a new camera so expect late January, early February. For now If we're all serious about this lets use this thread to introduce our characters. So the format should be something like this

---------------------------
Chatacter Name

Link to Character Picture

Wrestling Style

Heel or Face

Finisher move

Signature Move

Gimmick

Ect Bio
----------------------------

Also, I'm going to be GM of the show and Yes I'm a "face" but I have a few surprises
biggrin.gif
. Another rule to this thread is this, one post per bio sheet. If you need to edit your character info, use the forum's "Edit" option and edit your original entry. The only extra replies that will be accepted are ones pertaining to convo about the fed.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got my wrestle ready i just have to get his stats up... and once that's done then i'll post him

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just got a new idea!!! Ive noticed that the "Saturday nights Main Event" arena is in this game. What would you guys think about turning "SNME" into the 4th WWE brand. Think about it, we can do a lot of beefing with ECW (kinda like the earlier Raw vs. SmackDown feuds) and not to mention, along with the matches between our created wrestlers, we could have "special guest" wrestlers join us once in a while
biggrin.gif
. This would also allow me to use certain bits of footage like the universal WWE into that plays before every show and the Raw and SmackDown rebounds!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte