OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
REPOST OF OTHER SITES NEWS IS KEWL!

QUOTE said:
A romantic island vacation gone awry thanks to giant insects. That’s the setup for Let’s Go Jungle, one of Sega’s mounted turret light gun games. This arcade machine was built to look like a Jeep with seats for two players. In between mutant spider battles, Let’s Go Jungle also threw in timing mini-games where players had to hit an action button.

Sega hasn’t officially announced it, but it appears they are developing Let’s Go Island: Lost on the Island of Tropics. We discovered Sega registered a trademark for Let’s Go Island and this logo in Europe. Since the name sounds a heck of a lot like Let’s Go Jungle: Lost on the Island of Spice we’re betting on a sequel.

letsgojungle.jpg

Or, perhaps, a Wii version of Let’s Go Jungle. Sega has been arcade port happy with home versions of Ghost Squad, Jambo Safari, and signs of After Burner: Climax. Maybe, their insect blasting, island light gun game is next on their to port list.

Video of Lets Go Jungle:

Damn I hope we get a Wii version, this and House of the Dead 3 are games that me and the Mrs played a lot in the arcades. Ok sure without the car it might be like HotD3 without the shotgun and not be as good but it could still be a lot of fun.

Still yet to have tried Jambo Safari Wii or DS, was it any good?

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hadrian said:
REPOST OF OTHER SITES NEWS IS KEWL!

QUOTE said:
A romantic island vacation gone awry thanks to giant insects. That’s the setup for Let’s Go Jungle, one of Sega’s mounted turret light gun games. This arcade machine was built to look like a Jeep with seats for two players. In between mutant spider battles, Let’s Go Jungle also threw in timing mini-games where players had to hit an action button.

Sega hasn’t officially announced it, but it appears they are developing Let’s Go Island: Lost on the Island of Tropics. We discovered Sega registered a trademark for Let’s Go Island and this logo in Europe. Since the name sounds a heck of a lot like Let’s Go Jungle: Lost on the Island of Spice we’re betting on a sequel.

letsgojungle.jpg

Or, perhaps, a Wii version of Let’s Go Jungle. Sega has been arcade port happy with home versions of Ghost Squad, Jambo Safari, and signs of After Burner: Climax. Maybe, their insect blasting, island light gun game is next on their to port list.

Video of Lets Go Jungle:

Damn I hope we get a Wii version, this and House of the Dead 3 are games that me and the Mrs played a lot in the arcades. Ok sure without the car it might be like HotD3 without the shotgun and not be as good but it could still be a lot of fun.

Still yet to have tried Jambo Safari Wii or DS, was it any good?
Looks Like, Resident evil ? I honestly forgot the name, But it is a rail shooter.

smileipb2.png

GO DrianDrian!

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
lol me and my friend played this at playtime and we were like WTF at the end because they gave us a compatability score xD

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember playing this game before, but I was really bad at it. I remember playing a similar game too, just that it had dinosaurs instead of those spiders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp