Hacking Discussion Let the bannings begin

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used homebrew on my only switch and i'm still not banned.... But new memory card with no files on it don't know if that matters if they are finding a way to ban for that. Do you guys think this switch is fine or doomed? if its fine then i'll keep this as my legit switch and not hack it. or if you think its done for i'll hack the living shit out of it.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy shit this might actually be something huge, interested to see how it'll develop. Maybe Nintendo isn't playing around anymore
I know they may be getting help from Microsoft on this one! think about it cross platform with minecraft and because they did that Microsoft helped them with there hacking problem.

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy shit this might actually be something huge, interested to see how it'll develop. Maybe Nintendo isn't playing around anymore

Wow, it's incredible that Nintendo hacked this person so he can get banned, I completely believe this and I should spread this information to the media so that they believe me (Sarcasm)

Reactions: CallmeBerto

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using a pixel phone? that the P beta ?
I'm really looking forward to that fling /gestures.
i am a fling convert from the smartbar (using custom rom on my 6p)
from what i heard P is going to be shit Google are locking down android like IOS now
my 6p in still on N

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you even talking about?
ok Microsoft owns the ip for minecraft and talked to both Sony and Nintendo about cross play with the xbox and pc Sony told them no Nintendo told them ok sounds good we are in.
So lets say they are banning any one using homebrew and they may not have had any tools to help them detect who used the homebrew apps and Microsoft did..... What i'm saying is Microsoft may be helping them out on this one.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok Microsoft owns the ip for minecraft and talked to both Sony and Nintendo about cross play with the xbox and pc Sony told them no Nintendo told them ok sounds good we are in.
So lets say they are banning any one using homebrew and they may not have had any tools to help them detect who used the homebrew apps and Microsoft did..... What i'm saying is Microsoft may be helping them out on this one.
You stay true to your avicon I see

lukhart

GBAtemp Stand User
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Let's see how it plays out before we jump to conclusions
Wow, it's incredible that Nintendo hacked this person so he can get banned, I completely believe this and I should spread this information to the media so that they believe me (Sarcasm)

That's why I use the words "might", "how" "maybe". No one is jumping to conclusions :P
We're all doomed /s

Last edited by lukhart,

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know they may be getting help from Microsoft on this one! think about it cross platform with minecraft and because they did that Microsoft helped them with there hacking problem.
If I'm understanding this correctly if you used an autofire controller mod for call of duty on your Xbox on the same network as your switch, that's ban City?

Reactions: fedehda

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo got ahold of some people their emails who preordered Xecuter stuff on a specific website, people who ordered stuff from PSNGames got banned aswell during this wave and it seems the certificate download stuff aswell.
More I can't say yet.

Edit: Can confirm PSNGames on specific accounts because someone I know has a banned console now aswell.
Edit 2: Just checked my Switch with a game from PSNGames and it seems I'm safe.
Edit 3: Don't take my word on it by the way, the PSNGames ban is only 2 I have seen reported one from here and one yesterday of someone else, lets wait how this plays out.
I doubt this, theyed probably wait to see if people used it....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I used homebrew on my only switch and i'm still not banned.... But new memory card with no files on it don't know if that matters if they are finding a way to ban for that. Do you guys think this switch is fine or doomed? if its fine then i'll keep this as my legit switch and not hack it. or if you think its done for i'll hack the living shit out of it.
I wouldn't worry about it yet, but if you don't wanna get banned, don't mod your system. Guy said he downloaded from cdn, that seems the most likely reason if this is true, but I kinda feel there would be more bans.

Last edited by Ericthegreat,
Reactions: leerpsp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1