Gaming Length of Xenoblade Chronicles

~De arimasu

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
33
Website
Visit site
XP
203
Country
I'm heading off to uni in a few days and I'm not taking a TV or my Wii and I'm wanting to get the game finished before then, but I've got lots of planning, packing and other stuff to get done beforehand.

What I'm wanting to know is how long did it take you to finish? It would also help if you could tell me roughly how long I've got left as I'm currently at...
Sword Valley.

Thanks to anyone that helps
smile.gif
 
I'm currently at 140H (Level 65), and I'm on map 20 (see the map number in the collection menu).
I'm doing all the possible missions before advancing in the story, it takes a lot of time but I enjoy playing it and doing the backtracking.
 
I was at like 116 when I went for the final boss.

edit: not sure if there was much point replying now, looked at the date... probably left already, hope you managed to finish.
tongue.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted