OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Guys,

im very confused ... I played the game with my Cartridge and it runs well, but if i try to play my dumped game, it crashs after seeing Nintendo Switch Logo, then i have to go back into hekate and reload cfw, im playing on 14.1.0 and AMS 1.3.1|S. I tried with and without update 1.0.3, everytime the same, i installed the game and update with DBI and tinfoil.
Any ideas whats wrong?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had to wait an obscene amount of time, first boot on the switch version, for the game to progress past the black screen, after that it worked fine… I think it was all the DLC and language packs that slowed the first boot.

I gave in and bought it on PS5 though. Managed to get the carbonite edition and I’m keeping that blue milk minifig sealed while it’s worth £££ 😂

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys,

im very confused ... I played the game with my Cartridge and it runs well, but if i try to play my dumped game, it crashs after seeing Nintendo Switch Logo, then i have to go back into hekate and reload cfw, im playing on 14.1.0 and AMS 1.3.1|S. I tried with and without update 1.0.3, everytime the same, i installed the game and update with DBI and tinfoil.
Any ideas whats wrong?
do you have sigpatches?

Reactions: RaynorBlackwood

FreePlayFlorida

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
had same issue with switch version, first boot it took ages, black screen, killed it off and rebooted and was fine, fun game, running latest atmos and patches etc

RaynorBlackwood

OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
Soo i solved the problem by myself, im not pretty sure what exactly i did, but i can tell i wiped my whole SD Card, except the Games and Saves.
And i just copied AMS 1.3.1 and StarDust completely new on SD Card and everything works again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh