Hacking Lego Batman 2 DC super Hero's question

OliverReed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi im new to the forum. Ive been playing Lego batman 2 DC super hero's and ive noticed some lag im using a r4i gold 3ds and a 2gb sd is this normal?

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi im new to the forum. Ive been playing Lego batman 2 DC super hero's and ive noticed some lag im using a r4i gold 3ds and a 2gb sd is this normal?

Yeah. From what I can tell playing the DS version and 3DS demo the DS version is an identical port of the 3DS version and thus causes inconsistent frame rate (or at least, below average frame rate) on the weaker hardware. I think Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 had wonky frame rate issues like this too.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
yes. everyone who was into this hobby had this issue or concern. the best 2gb msd card is the japanese branded kingston.

please format your msd card using the panasonic formatter. it may very well fix your issue. also verify by crc against a known goodset listing that your rom is clean and not corrupted.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu