Hacking Legend of Sword and Fairy (Freeware) English 1.1

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
Usineur just released a new version, updated to latest sdl library version etc.

Note latest sdl libraries for Vita now have Bluetooth keyboard and mouse support for any games that use them. I don’t think it matters much for this game. But in many sdl-based releases it might be useful especially on VitaTV.

Download:
https://github.com/usineur/sdlpal/releases

Changelog:
1.2:
  • Remove "dirent" files as it's now support in vitasdk newlib
  • Enhancements due to latest release of SDL2 for Vita

Last edited by rsn8887,

yeshuachrist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Awesome, the game itself is great, the framerate is not so good though, about a few hours, the way the frames jitter just wore me out .............. I even regret making that "retropie" purchase, even though that went well and works well, because I am looking to more from the vita, it can certainly do that!)

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a port of this available for the Switch, I managed to get the translation patch installed, used the DOS files since they seemed most similar to files on Switch Port, however it crashes whenever I choose new game. Can anyone help? I installed this via HB Appstore on Switch.

OPL3ChipFan

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Great work!
I built it myself and it works well on my PSV.

BTW, the video you posted is not from this version. I think it is from the 2001 REMAKE version.

There's a port of this available for the Switch, I managed to get the translation patch installed, used the DOS files since they seemed most similar to files on Switch Port, however it crashes whenever I choose new game. Can anyone help? I installed this via HB Appstore on Switch.
How is it without the English patch?
You must use the patch dedicated to the DOS version. Please check the patch pack and you could find it.

You should never overwrite the files in the DOS version with those from the Windows version.

Last edited by OPL3ChipFan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: