Left hinge problem and flashcart question

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Rise, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Rise

Rise Member

Sep 13, 2009

Been reading the forums and seen the "wobble" problem being discussed, but this is not quite the same.

If i grab the bottom of the 3ds with my left hand, and the top half with my right hand ( 3ds system in closed position), i can move the top quite a bit on the left side of the 3ds, while the right hinge is very firm and does not "give" in anyway. When open i can also feel the left hinge is loose, compared to the right hinge wich is very firm and does not "give" in anyway. I dont have the "wobble" problem I`ve seen others reporting though (it does have that spring effect).
    How is yours, and do you think its something to worry about ?

About the flashcart, i know that we can`t update a flashcart wich dont have "3ds firmware" on a 3ds console.
    But later down the line when newer 3ds firmware`s arrive, can the 3ds update flashcarts then ? (if you have a working flashcart/firmware on the 3ds)

Also, would this
    fit a 3ds ?

Cheers [​IMG]
  2. Giratina3

Giratina3 Official Lilac of GBATemp

Jul 15, 2008
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    I carry my Nintendo 3DS in a DSLite case and it fits just beautifully no issues here.