Homebrew Left 4 Dead DS trailer released

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
¯\(°_o)/¯

Name would been more appropriate if it was "Left42DeS" or something like that.

The sprites are not all that great but I do see the homage for CS2D and gang garrison (and other 2D iterations of valve games)

Gotta see how the co op plays (as in, will you play it locally, can you play it over wifi, wis this actually thing at all and just a troll by a guy)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks nice, but the co-op is the main thing that makes L4D fans giddy. Maybe the next trailer should show off some co-op and stuff. Overall though, I like how it looks. Hopefully controls will be nice and it'll be a nice shmup.

Show some more weapons next time as well. Pipe bombs, Molotovs, sniper, machine guns, etc.

djleviticus

Trophies
XP
Country
excellent for a zx spectrum game
gba.gif

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I like the concept but this isn't something I wanna play.

He should finish Patapon DS before starting another project. That way he can fully focus on this game and make it good instead of multi-tasking and releasing a mediocre game.

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JereTHEend said:
¯\(°_o)/¯

Name would been more appropriate if it was "Left42DeS" or something like that.

The sprites are not all that great but I do see the homage for CS2D and gang garrison (and other 2D iterations of valve games)

Gotta see how the co op plays (as in, will you play it locally, can you play it over wifi, wis this actually thing at all and just a troll by a guy)

Yes CS2D
smile.gif
, anyways the sprites as many people said above aren't so amazing, and needs some polishing.
Other than that this trailer actually reminds me of 'Resident Evil' on BYOND mixed with CS2D and
L4D Elements.

Good work (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, i was already believing that was the reason it was down