Makes Games
OP
Trophies
Website
AGameAWeek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NOTE : This is not a "Does Everything" program. It does a lot, but you'll still need to use Usagi and LoopingAudioConverter to finish the job.

Over the past couple of days, I've been working on a tool to help me render my HUGE collection of Daily Platdude Pixelart into workable 3DS Themes.
Since it seems to have turned out well enough, I thought it probably a good idea to release it to the community.

You can Download "Lazy Man's 3DS Theme Generator" here

How to Use
Step One : Find a nice 16:9 image. 1920x1080 desktops are a dime a dozen.
Preferably, you'd actually try to be artistic and design something yourself, but I called this "Lazy Man's" and I can't go back on that.

Step Two : Run the app, select the image, choose a colourscheme, hit "Ready". Done..
The app will scale the image to fit the screen, and center it, too, so watch out for borders.
It will make use of the colourscheme you selected to set the various available colours around the 3DS theme.
On the Colourscheme selection list, the leftmost is the "average colour" of the entire image, and the next boxes are the most used colours within.

Step Three : Get a working piece of music, bang it through LoopingAudioConverter and stick the results in the outputted theme's directory.

Step Four : Open up Usagi and finish the theme off with a title and whatnot, and any further tweaks you need to do. Don't forget to save, and don't forget to export the Large Icon, too.

Step Five : TEST THE THEME.. So many people try to instantly upload their theme without testing it on the 3DS. *sigh*

Step Six : Upload your theme to ThemePlaza

It's alarmingly easy to use, but keep in mind that I more or less coded this for myself, so ... rough edges, and stuff!

You can Download "Lazy Man's 3DS Theme Generator" here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over