Layton: Miracle Mask 3DS release date, digital+physical release

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,129
  • Replies Replies 14
D

Deleted_171835

Guest

Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle is planned to arrive in Europe on October 26th. It's going to release both in stores and digitally on the eShop



http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-30-professor-layton-and-the-miracle-mask-3ds-release-date-revealed


Honestly, Layton isn't the kind of game with much replay value and since games on the eShop cost the same as in-store, I probably won't get it from the eShop.
 
I'd rather have Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney, it's been too long since AA4 (2008!) and we've not heard much about AA5.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5 people
I cannot wait for this game. I absolutely love the Layton-Series and I hope this one can maintain the level of quality I´ve come to expect from the series. At the very least it looks fresh :P

I'd rather have Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney, it's been too long since AA4 (2008!) and we've not heard much about AA5.
Yeah, same here... They could have at least localized AAI2 and I honestly don`t know why Capcom didn`t. But LvsAA is definitely one of my most wanted games and as far as I can remember it was also the most requested to get localized on the Level-V FB-page so that game definitely will get localized (I hope :P).
 
Will stick to the cartridge for this, main reason I got NSMB 2 on eshop was due to the multiiplayer, for this I'm happy enough to buy a single cart and share it with the missus
 
They could have at least localized AAI2 and I honestly don`t know why Capcom didn`t.
It's because the first game didn't sell very well in the west and in Japan the sequel didn't sell much either. I still hope for at least a eShop release.
 
Well, if the packaging isn't gonna be that fancy, eShop version it is! Assuming NA will also have an eShop version.
 
They could have at least localized AAI2 and I honestly don`t know why Capcom didn`t.
It's because the first game didn't sell very well in the west and in Japan the sequel didn't sell much either. I still hope for at least a eShop release.
why an eshop release if it was for ds?
 
At last, a 3DS game that will make me part with some cash.

and they can sod off with there digital downloads
 
Hmm, I think it'd be good to always have a casual game regarding puzzles on my person and by taking advantage of the digital downloads I will do just that :D
 
I'd rather have Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney, it's been too long since AA4 (2008!) and we've not heard much about AA5.

*rage* You made me punch a wall when you mentioned AA5. I WANT AA5 SO DAMN MUCH!
Everyone knows they are working on it, but still they won't give any info. I don't mind waiting, but I don't like to be kept in the dark.
Sometimes I feel I'm waiting for a game that does not even exist :(
Just give a release date, Capcom! I don't even care if it's in 2014 or 2015. I just want the damn game to get a release
(And get Phoenix back as the main character)

I'm replaying the Phoenix Wright trilogy as we speak. It's the fourth or so time I'm playing through the games, but they stay a blast to play!
 

Site & Scene News