Homebrew Question LayeredFS for Updates/DLC

Burorī

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello, I want to mod Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 but some content can't be modified since it's from an update. So I wanna know if it's possible to use LayeredFS on updated content or DLC

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For update: it just works as for normal game. There is no difference. You need to use hactool to unpack game and use base as basenca and update as last argument.
For DLC: Only atmosphere supports it. SX OS not.

Burorī

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For update: it just works as for normal game. There is no difference. You need to use hactool to unpack game and use base as basenca and update as last argument.
For DLC: Only atmosphere supports it. SX OS not.
Well the content from the updates doesn't change and the update has a different TitleID
And I'm using Atmosphere

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Doesn't matter. Update is just a patch for base nca. It doesn't have any files inside, only data what needs to be changed in base game.
Then you're doing something wrong.

Burorī

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Doesn't matter. Update is just a patch for base nca. It doesn't have any files inside, only data what needs to be changed in base game.
Then you're doing something wrong.
The game uses .cpk files and when I extract it the characters I want to edit aren't in the files and when I go to Goldleaf I see that the update file is 2gb large

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night