Trep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,
Has anyone got crash bandicoot working with layeredfs. I did try the cart 2 method and the donors that other people listed as working however it keeps crashing for me.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Has anyone got crash bandicoot working with layeredfs. I did try the cart 2 method and the donors that other people listed as working however it keeps crashing for me.
Do you have all of the master keys?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Check out this guide

• Get the latest version of XCI Explorer with Card 2 Support (https://github.com/StudentBlake/XCI-Explorer/releases)
  • Load the XCI file, then go to the Partitions tab, then under secure find the biggest NCA file and extract it to your desktop (See image 1 for reference) (should be called "cdee81d37ad6e99952d7f45fb01b2c83.nca" for Mario Tenis Aces)
  • Extract the NCA file to your desktop
  • Download hactool and extract the content to your desktop
    • Create a folder on your Desktop called Mario
    • At this point, you should have 1 folder and 6 files on your desktop (NCA file, four files for hactool, and keys.ini) (See image 2 for reference)
    • Open CMD (Command Prompt)
    • Type in the following command:
    • cd Desktop (press enter)
    • hactool.exe -k keys.ini --romfs="Mario\romfs.bin" --exefsdir="Mario\exefs" "cdee81d37ad6e99952d7f45fb01b2c83.nca" (press enter) (if you are using a different game you would have a different name for you NCA file)
    • Now command prompt will run the command and if it is successful you should see "Done!" at the end (See image 3 for reference)
    • Now you have all the files required to run your game!
    • Rename the Mario folder to the title ID of your donor game and then modify main.npdm with your donor title ID
    • Copy the folder to the titles folder on your SD card (atmosphere/titles/)
    Now you are all good to go! Hope this tutorial was hopeful for people decrypting Cart 2 games!

Same Methode for Crash

010069700AF9C000 Happy Birthdays DEMO

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use this version of hactool with card2 support.

I tried downloading it myself and it gave me a warning, so you can probably just ignore that. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M1aBSZo8Z-I01xRuOefY_3vUEpXI7WLb

Last edited by JJTapia19,
Reactions: tiliarou

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you guys extract the file?
You are decrypting it wrong because you don't have all the master keys. I have said this like one thousand times to people but here is how you get all the master keys: quoted a few days ago "
Just Google Shepard XXXX(Replace x's) master keys and it should be the first one that pops out. Make sure to use notepad ++ to add them and you only need the master keys not any of the others."

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I haven’t been banned yet, I’m using legit carts though for LayeredFS I don’t have SX OS or plan to use it at all

Thetoto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Of course, but Nintendo has more interest in banning users of SX OS.

D

Deleted User

Of course, but Nintendo has more interest in banning users of SX OS.
They could and will find a way to ban those who do use it. Most likely the ones who are connected online with a cleared certificate but no one will know until the next ban hammer. It's best to use CFW offline and play legit games on OFW. Just make sure that no suspicious error logs are in the Switch

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Thetoto

Gazzar

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I want play backup in my switch but i don’t know how if any body can explan or give me video please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: ok